| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|28th November 2009, 20:16||#31|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanked: 0 Times
Renault may have to improve Logan MCV`s looks & sales strategy. Except realigning the wind shield wipers for natural right hand driving
- Head light may have to be redesigned to include a 'Projector lamp and wider grille with some chrome work
- Door handles to be upgraded to the once like in Scorpio/Xylo (or even like in Amby!) and one variant with some wider cladding.
- Rear door to be completely redesigned as single unit in hatch-door style with good amount of curves/glass area, tall tail lamp cluster and spoiler.
- Reinvest in Mahindra tie-up as Fiat did with TATA. May be by helping Scorpio to reach French & Spanish speaking world.
- Expand the Nissan sales network and piggy ride on the Japanese quality story.
- All-out and open relationship with Bajaj which can be later used for the Nano-kill in making.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mahindra goes solo with the Logan. Renault exits Mahindra-Renault JV||GTO||The Indian Car Scene||163||30th April 2012 15:15|
|Mahindra Renault Logan In Oman - 23 people stuffed inside 1 Logan||serpente||The Indian Car Scene||34||19th April 2010 19:03|
|Logan MCV||venkat79||The Indian Car Scene||20||10th May 2008 16:46|
|A Custom Rolls Royce Phantom - most likely for the Sultan [Interesting..]||1Day||The International Automotive Scene||27||10th September 2007 17:55|
|Yamaha confirms 14bhp 150cc by mid-2008, most likely the Vixion||BunnyPunia||Motorbikes||36||14th July 2007 20:44|