Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2020, 18:47   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai & Tata launch 'Click to Buy' online sales platform

Hyundai has launched its 'Click to Buy' online sales platform in India. The platform enables customers to purchase cars online. It has over 500 dealerships.

Hyundai & Tata launch 'Click to Buy' online sales platform-clicktobuy.jpg

The customer can select the model of their choice, variant and the colour. The customer can then choose the dealership. Once that is done, the website generates a quotation and displays the financing options and delivery method. At the end of this process, the customer can place an order.

Hyundai has also provided an online concierge service to clarify any doubts that the customers might have.

Earlier this year, 'Click to Buy' was initially launched as a pilot in Delhi-NCR.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th April 2020, 19:03   #2
BHPian

re: Hyundai & Tata launch 'Click to Buy' online sales platform

I am not able to understand how customers will be able to negotiate for discounts in this method? Is Hyundai expecting that there will be people who are so used to e-commerce shopping that they wont bargain before buying?
I would definitely not buy a car if there is no scope for negotiation.

Last edited by nagr22 : 8th April 2020 at 19:04. Reason: Fixed typos
nagr22 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th April 2020, 19:18   #3
BANNED

I would have really liked if they had instead launched a 'Click to Test-Drive' platform instead, with a mode that the pending TD request could only be cancelled with your OTP.

That would greatly help with the stingy dealers who would rather lose a sale than give you a decent TD for the sake of losing 2 Litres of fuel. Has happened to me twice. Ironically both times at Hyundai.
turbo is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th April 2020, 20:36   #4
BHPian

It looks like an initiative from that higher executive who never visited India. I have gone through this website and to me, the website looks crude and lacks the finesse and attention to detail that the automobile web applications usually have. The concept is good and proven for rich countries but here in India, I don't see the use case for this at least a couple of years for new cars. I would always love to go to the showroom, see and feel the vehicle, NEGOTIATE till the final rupee discount, and sign the deal.
vijayshouree is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th April 2020, 00:08   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo View Post
I would have really liked if they had instead launched a 'Click to Test-Drive' platform instead,.
Yes indeed or maybe a portal where owners can buy car parts?
Captain Slow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2020, 14:17   #6
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors launches 'Click to Drive' online car sales platform

Tata Motors has launched an online sales platform called 'Click to Drive'. The platform has been integrated with more than 750 dealerships across India. A vehicle home delivery option will be introduced at a later date.

Hyundai & Tata launch 'Click to Buy' online sales platform-clicktodrive.jpg

To buy a car, customers have to register on the Click to Drive website and select a model of their choice. Customers can view the video brochure to know more details of each car.

The Tata Altroz comes with an online configurator which can be used to customize the car by selecting the variant, colours and other options.

Once the vehicle is selected, customers can select their preferred dealer for either home delivery or collect at the dealership at a later date.

Booking amount for the cars can be paid online. An order confirmation will be sent via email. Customers will be guided through the remaining process by the Tata Motors call centre and a sales consultant from their preferred dealership. Customers can also avail financing and exchange services as well as get price quotes.

The entire process is completed virtually using emails, WhatsApp and video calls.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th April 2020, 21:32   #7
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai & Tata launch 'Click to Buy' online sales platform

Hyundai is offering sizeable discounts on a number of its BS6 cars. However, these discounts are only available to select sections of people, including health care professionals, government employees, chartered/ cost accountants and teachers.
Discounts will be available to these select groups till the end of April 2020. Additionally, these discounts can be availed from Hyundai’s recently launched ‘Click to Buy’ online purchasing platform, which is now available across the country.

Hyundai Elantra
Save up to Rs 1.03 lakh

Hyundai Grand i10
Save up to Rs 48,000

Hyundai Santro
Save up to Rs 43,000

Hyundai i20
Save up to Rs 38,000

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Save up to Rs 28,000

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...-to-buy-416912
Old 7th July 2020, 17:14   #8
Senior - BHPian

Over 1,900 bookings made on Hyundai India’s Click to Buy platform in four months. Hyundai also says that it received 15 lakh visitors and 20,000 enquiries since the digital retail platform was introduced in March.

Hyundai & Tata launch 'Click to Buy' online sales platform-smartselect_20200707171325_chrome.jpg

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...-to-buy-417893
Old 13th January 2021, 10:54   #9
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai updates Click to Buy online platform user interface

Key improvement areas on the updated portal include:

Quote:
Increased transparency and customer trust: Precise on-road price from the very beginning of the online purchase journey to enhance customer’s trust in the Click to Buy process.

Quick response to customer enquiry: Auto assignment of sales consultants to give quicker response to customer enquiries.

Easy finance eligibility check: Providing customer a precise indication of his or herloan eligibility limitright in the discovery phase of the online car buying journey itself.

Full online finance integration: Full online finance integration with four of India’s top private banks on board. ICICI, HDFC,

Virtual showroom experience: 3D configurator with audio hotspots (in English and Hindi languages) to providecustomers a real-time buying experience.

Flexible buying options- Customers canknow stock availability as per product and dealer selection. Customers can now also choose a preferred dealershipon Click to Buy based on Google Ratings.

Enhanced online journey: Intuitive and interactive website UI/UX to ease customer’s online buying journey.
Source

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks