Hot 389 71.90%
Not 152 28.10%
Voters: 541. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2020, 11:49   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6

HOT !!!

If you have a parking space big enough for it. And not planning to Daily Drive it, the Accord would be a good buy. Ofcourse, parts will be expensive, but as a weekend car it is a good choice.

Infact my buddy is looking to buy a V6 when he gets his next posting. Since he is in the army, commuting would be next to nil, and this would be a perfect weekend ride.
DicKy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th August 2020, 14:15   #62
BHPian

May be this post is not a 100% match to the topic, sorry for that! Mods: If it needs to be shifted , please do that excusing my inexperience in posts.

Intention is to give a daily drivers feedback for all potential V6 aspirants.

This is my 3rd year with the last V6 model sold by HONDA in international market. I bought my Accord V6 SPORT in 2017 just before the new model with turbo engines came in.

I am absolutely in love with the car. This was supposed to be my only car in Dubai, so I had taken the decision based on practicality, power ,features and reliability.

I have two kids and weekend runs are with strollers in the boot, i never faced a space issue.In my view, this is one of the best car with perfect space utilization .Rear is providing more than enough comfort with great seats and enough space for 4. Lot of storage inside the cabin and boot is humongous.

The ride is highly stable and planted feel is reassuring even at 160+ speeds. Sport mode is a boon when it comes to uneven roads or a quick drive with tight steerings and charged up breaks ready to stop the car with small press.
Breaking is much better than many much more expensive cars I drove here which is comforting.

Accord keep its composure while taking a quick U turn or an exit. Car comes with a six speed automatic, not CVT. This improves long term reliability as well as the drivability. A slight jerkiness can be felt below 25 kmph which is not a thing to worry about as per my opinion.

Fuel efficiency is fantastic during long drives as per " indian standards" , a full tank is giving me around 850-900 km (13-14.5kmpl) with cylinder shutdown feature in cruise. City drives will be giving around 450 km (7-8 kmpl) with a V6 is fantastic in my opinion.

Honda sensing gives you adaptive cruise control,auto breaks- Pedestrian/cycle detection, lane watch etc.Car keeps a third eye open while driving through busy streets or even while on long highways.You can let the car steer itself for few seconds (9-10 sec i guess) for a quick bite or a quick glance at the phone (Strictly not advisable though!) while on adaptive cruise control with lane watch on. It won't hit any car in front or a pedestrian trying to cross suddenly without breaking or warning is a great feature at this price.

If any of you have a slightest confusion of owning one,ignore it and just buy. It won't disappoint you in any manner unless you need a real sporty car with an expensive badge on it!

The photos are taken with a mobile and not of great quality.

In day light with all LED's - Not even a single bulb in this car , all LED's which is super cool at night!
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_190945.jpg

The lovely-proportionate side profile

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_191136.jpg

All black interiors with twin Displays- lane watch is good but I prefer a blind spot indicator in OVRMS !

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_191332.jpg

Great alloys with 18 inch.
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_191556.jpg

Amazing Headlights! Bright even in super bright Dubai streets at night.
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_191944.jpg

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_192024.jpg

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_192132.jpg

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_192204.jpg

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20200524_192238.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-fb_img_1521195157970.jpg  

born2drive is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 12th September 2020, 16:21   #63
Senior - BHPian

Having owned the cousin of this car - I have the 2.4 AT, I would say that Honda reliability is not what it used to be. Cheap plastic parts that fail, minor niggles (AC clutch failure, starter giving up, belt tensioner replacement, Re-circulation mode going kaput, now driveshaft replacement etc) I would want any serious owner to keep maybe a lakh / year aside if the car will see reasonable use.

Honda India service will also not support you if something major happens...even if the dealers are a decent lot.

I currently own 4 cars (yes, I manage somehow with parking).

Baleno Lxi (the Old model with 1.6 liter engine)

Accord 2.4AT

Sonata 2.4AT

Innova Vx

Of all the cars, the Innova has been used the max (181,000 kms) and has been the most reliable and cheapest to maintain.

Baleno and Sonata have similar reliability. Baleno is now in its 16th year and has not ever let us down, there have been just 2 clutch replacements over the years.

My views on some items (yes cars are from different classes but I am the owner so I can compare if I want)

Handling : Baleno > Sonata > Accord > Innova

Ride :
Baleno > Innova > Accord > Sonata (innova is better on really rough roads)

FE : Baleno (13 city / 17 highway) > Innova (10 city / 14 highway) > Accord (7 city / 12 highway) > Sonata (7 city / 11 highway) . Highway driving is a steady 100 kmph approx.

Straight line Performance : Sonata (200bhp) > Accord (181bhp) > Baleno (94bhp) > Innova (102 bhp)

Driving Pleasure : Baleno > Accord > Innova > Sonata (I don't like the overall driving position of sonata)

Reliability : Innova > Baleno > Sonata > Accord

Interiors : Sonata > Accord > Innova > Baleno

Big Car Feel (interior space etc around you): Accord > Innova > Sonata > Baleno

Safety : Accord (Tank like front doors, 6 airbags / ABS / Traction Control) > Sonata (a bit less than accord but 6 airbags / ABS / Traction control) > Innova (Only 2 airbags / ABS) > Baleno (no Airbags / no ABS

Voted no for the V6 as the handling and gearbox might not do justice to the engine power.

Last edited by Buffetfan : 12th September 2020 at 16:31.
Buffetfan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th October 2020, 17:50   #64

I had finalised a deal to purchase a used Maruti Suzuki Kizashi unfortunately the owner's family has been detected with COVID19. May they recover soon.
A few days back I came across the Honda Accord V6 which has astounding specifications that almost match the German brands.
I have never driven this car so don't have much information about it.
So how does the Accord V6 3/3.5 stack against the Kizashi?
I'd request my fellow BHPians to assist me with this task 🙏🏼
Sunil@786 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2022, 20:38   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetfan View Post
Having owned the cousin of this car - I have the 2.4 AT, I would say that Honda reliability is not what it used to be. Cheap plastic parts that fail, minor niggles (AC clutch failure, starter giving up, belt tensioner replacement, Re-circulation mode going kaput, now driveshaft replacement etc)
Latest replacement in my 2012 I4 2.4L AT accord is the Alternator that gave up at 147,000. New one was 70k so thius time I bought a used one that cost me only 6.5k. Running fine for the past 2k and hopefully will last the distance till I change this car.

For all that has been said, this is an ultimate long distance cruiser ..vast space around you, a long bonnet that shows the way, and my car also came with a sunroof that makes the life good on non summer days.

Last edited by Buffetfan : 1st July 2022 at 20:39.
Buffetfan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2022, 09:41   #66
Team-BHP Support

My brother recently picked up the 2012 Honda Accord 2.4L AT (not V6) with 85,000 kms on the clock for Rs. 6.75 Lakhs. In addition to this, there was suspension work done for which he spent another Rs. 40k. This car needs a new set of tyres (around Rs. 30k perhaps) soon.

PROS:

- Amazing value for money. You get lot of metal per Rupee!
- It is not that rare in the used car market (you can pick and choose). V6 models are quite rare though.
- For a car that was originally launched in 2008, it comes loaded with features like six airbags, dual zone climate control, cruise control, sunroof, front parking sensors, driver seat electric adjust, paddle shifters etc.
- Doesn't feel ponderous at all. Takes 10 minutes to get used to.
- Hydraulic steering is sharp enough and weighty, unlike superlight EPS units we see nowadays.
- Acceleration feels quick post 60/70 kmph (compared to smaller engined cars)
- Glides over bad roads. High profile 16 inch tyres help here.

CONS:

- Scrapes over road humps
- Doesn't feel quick at city speeds. Drives like any other car.
- Spare parts are apparently expensive and might not be in stock.
- Gives 6 to 6.5 kmpl in the city. Under exactly same conditions, my brother's 3rd gen Honda City manual used to give 9 to 10 kmpl. So Honda Accord gives 30% to 35% lower mileage than smaller engined cars.
- No steering mounted audio controls. The center console buttons are overwhelming.
- Gearbox is not that quick. If you step on the accelerator suddenly, there is 0.5 to 1 sec delay before you get a lower gear.
- Not shopping mall parking friendly. You will need a second smaller car.

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_034122145_ios.jpg

At 5 metres length, it is just a little short of INS Vikrant:

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_121850978_ios.jpg

IMO, 2nd gen Honda Accord has one of most proportionate designs for a sedan. Long bonnet, relatively short stout boot and perfectly sized cabin:

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_121911834_ios.jpg

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_121928637_ios.jpg

Note the front parking sensors:

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122022375_ios.jpg

I like the alloy wheel design. Runs on 215/60 R16 tyres:

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122042096_ios.jpg

Boot is deep! Also, you can access the boot from the rear seat. Notice the rear audio controls (like the 1st gen Civic):

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122338602_ios.jpg

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122426075_ios.jpg

Rear seat space is not exceptional as such. With the front seat set to my driving position (I'm 6 ft 1 in), we have only 'this much' space:
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122503103_ios.jpg

Interior quality is comparable to that of 1st gen Civic. We have a mix of squishy plastics, leather and "wood". All 4 doors have 'courtesy lights'.

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122142509_ios.jpg

It takes time to figure out what is what in the center console. The smaller knob is the volume control (not the big chunky one):

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122531142_ios.jpg

Drivers seat gets electric adjust (has lumbar support too).

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122747544_ios.jpg

Cruise control settings on the right and nothing on the left. Note the paddle shifters:

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_123127932_ios.jpg

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_123140055_ios.jpg

After-market HU with reversing camera:

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_122920717_ios.jpg

There is a second screen down below (jugaad by original owner, this screen was on top before). We can adjust driver/front passenger AC temperature:

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_123006735_ios.jpg

If you are in the market for a pre-owned Honda Accord, go for the facelifted model (2011 to 2013). You don't pay much premium but get useful features like side airbags, sunroof, USB music playback etc

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_123307110_ios.jpg

If you visit a shopping mall, you will literally stand out from the crowd in the parking area. Might not fit at all if the shopping mall has 'car lift' parking.

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-20221023_142328158_ios.jpg

Size comparison between Ertiga/Swift/Accord:

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-whatsapp-image-20221023-18.41.26.jpg

Caution: Before picking up a pre-owned Honda Accord (or 1st gen Civic for that matter), make sure there is no pending Takata airbag replacement work. You can check by entering the Accord's VIN number here:
https://www.hondacarindia.com/forms/customerinfo.aspx

Last edited by SmartCat : 25th October 2022 at 10:57.
SmartCat is online now   (77) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 10:53   #67
BHPian

Voted Hot!

Loved to drive one of my friend's Accord. Was keen on picking up one too.

I suppose it will serve as a good second car in the weekend.
Mafia is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 12:16   #68
BHPian

Congratulations on finding such a well kept example of one of the best sedans India ever had.
You are also lucky to have found an example that hasn’t been fitted with CNG or LPG; The ‘gas guzzler’ tendencies of this car have led to quite a few examples being converted.

The Accord, to me, feels like a blend of The best of Japanese and American; It has the typical Honda characteristics and at the same time, feels like a proper American land yacht.

I still remember, back in the day, the Accord felt super futuristic inside with the cockpit like dashboard and the zillion buttons on the centre console. This car and the Toyota Camry were called the ‘CMD cars’ by some people in the PSU circles due to their popularity with people at the higher end of the PSU ladder.

Back in 2013-14, we were very keen on getting either this or the CRV, but the need for a car that one could drive easily in the city, coupled with the glimmer of the 3 pointed star made us go for a W204 C-class.

Wishing you and your brother happy motoring with the Accord! What a pity that the Japanese D1 and D2 segment sedans are all but gone from the Indian Market.

Last edited by Sanidhya mukund : 26th October 2022 at 12:17.
Sanidhya mukund is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 12:24   #69
BHPian

Love it! I have the same car in silver, my very first car, and it's still the love of my life. Except the eye watering running costs in the city, I have absolutely zero complaints about it.

I managed to get custom projectors so the car looks fairly modern from the outside. The tech bits on the inside are getting a little old though (specially the archaic screen) so I'm planning to get a new head unit, some speakers and maybe a reversing camera. As you said, the size is incredibly unwieldy and makes maneuvering in tight spaces a massive pain in the bum.

The alloys in mine have started to look their age. Is it safe and/or legal to get them painted? Other than cosmetically, they're fine.

Last edited by lordtottuu : 26th October 2022 at 12:25.
lordtottuu is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 14:04   #70
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartCat View Post
- Doesn't feel ponderous at all. Takes 10 minutes to get used to.
- Hydraulic steering is sharp enough and weighty
- Glides over bad roads. High profile 16 inch tyres help here.
- Spare parts are apparently expensive and might not be in stock.
- No steering mounted audio controls. The center console buttons are overwhelming.
- Gearbox is not that quick. If you step on the accelerator suddenly, there is 0.5 to 1 sec delay before you get a lower gear.
Great buy SmartCat, if one is okay driving this in Bangalore. I've been fortunate to maintain a 2007 Accord in Chennai. Between the 2007 and the next gen, I personally found the 2007 a better car overall, although on looks the 2008 and later would win hands down. We'd even evaluated a few 2008-10 examples but they showed leaks around the steering pinion and the leather was wearing off. Some points detailed here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanidhya mukund View Post
The Accord, to me, feels like a blend of the best of Japanese and American
This car and the Toyota Camry were called the ‘CMD cars’
True, Sanidhya. These are "normal" cars in the middle east, and US. Here, the "CMD" tag is responsible for the inflated cost of spares and consequently huuuge depreciation in prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtottuu View Post
The size is incredibly unwieldy and makes maneuvering in tight spaces a massive pain in the bum.

The alloys in mine have started to look their age. Is it safe and/or legal to get them painted? Other than cosmetically, they're fine.
Agree with you on the unwieldy nature of this gen of Accords, but the earlier 2007 one was very very easy to push through traffic; denser, the better. Have taken that in streets where people wouldn't dare to even take cars like the Dzire.

On the Alloys, you could definitely get them refinished in the stock pattern/shade.
vigsom is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 15:24   #71
BHPian

Great Choice. This car is damn fantastic. I have a White 2008 Accord 2.4L AT. It was bought 3rd hand in March 2019. It had 81000 Km on it at the time of the purchase. I am the third owner and inspite of being handed down to me by two other people who already owned it, I still put my money down for it because its condition was really good and was always serviced from ASC, and I have a predilection for Honda Accord.

Quote:
Hydraulic steering is sharp enough and weighty, unlike superlight EPS units we see nowaday
Hydraulic steering is really good in this car and the weighty it is, the better it is. The problem is that steering pump which goes bad often--Its a known issue and the same issue persisted in my erstwhile ownership of 2007 Accord 2.4L. That shuddering which often can be heard when turning the steering could be a tell tale sign of the 'O-ring' replacement inside the pump, I guess that's what I understood in another thread on TBhp website about this issue. The ASC incorrectly recommend complete replacement of the pump which is actually not required, its just the O-ring needs to be replaced.

I faced another issue within 2 months of owning the car, the steering column was leaking steering fluid thereby forcing me to top up steering fluid often. I got it repaired from our preferred mechanic, since that day even though I carry spare steering fluid in my car, never got the opportunity to use it since the repair.

Quote:
Scrapes over road humps
Slow and steady is the word here, and the underbody wont scrap. I never had the opportunity to overcome speed humps diagonally with his car.

Quote:
Spare parts are apparently expensive and might not be in stock.
OEM parts are definitely expensive and availability is an issue. I have got a suspension OH done at 94000 KM, preventive replacement of spark plugs + ignition coils after 100k KM, engine mounts replacement has been done, all these OEM parts were expensive and I ordered them from boodmo , who delivered it home but took its own sweet time delivering them. Most of the waiting time exceeded 3-4 weeks.

AS for the usual air filter ,I have always used AFM air filter its 1\4 the cost of the original and for some reason I believe its better than the original.

Since, the day I bought this car , only for the next one year it went for service with ASC. The moment expensive jobs came into the picture, the very next moment onwards it got the work done from independent workshops.

I have recently been disappointed by boodmo in terms of procuring an OEM 'brake master cylinder'. They made me wait for 3 weeks before cancelling the order and refunding the amount at the same time. However, that enabled me to get hold of another source for car parts, some seller in Malaysia. I got an AFM 'Brake master cylinder' from that seller, which cost half the price compared to OEM. Now I need a brake booster for which I have placed an order with Boodmo, lets hope they fulfill it otherwise I will resort to Malaysia seller for the same. I had recently created a thread for the 'Brake master cylinder' stuck issue for which I got a satisfying response from a fellow BHPian.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techn...-cylinder.html (Weird issue: Unable to replace brake master cylinder!)

Quote:
Gearbox is not that quick. If you step on the accelerator suddenly, there is 0.5 to 1 sec delay before you get a lower gear.
Conventional AT does what it is! Its slow and its persistent lack of ability to work on engine power especially when compared to DCT. Its definitely not that quick in Accord. However, I never had any reason to blame it. I have driven in manual mode on Himachal Pradesh roads especially those that lead to Manali, Sissu, Keylong, Approach to Rohtang Pass, Shimla, Kasauli, Naldhera multiple times and was never disappointed by the gearbox. I never had any reason to use manual mode in plains.

Please keep a watch on the AT level and color. On plains and gear selector to 'D' from a stop, and you get insufficient crawl . Please check AT fluid level and color. I got it replaced from independent workshop and procured the same from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote:
2nd gen Honda Accord has one of most proportionate designs for a sedan. Long bonnet, relatively short stout boot and perfectly sized cabin
Agreed wholeheartedly. As a matter of fact, a well polished one driven on any of the highways that issue out of your city and you wont be surprised people affording a second or a third glance to it. Its has a certain poise and 'elan and sheen' to it.

Quote:
Boot is deep! Also, you can access the boot from the rear seat.
Boot is deep. Hell, Boot is humongous. The picture that you shared, let me bring your attention to that slight dip which leads to the foot of that hard plastic crevice that helps someone from the cabin access the boot. The space accompanied by that dip is very helpful. As you can see there is a slight dip that leads to the foot of that plastic crevice. Ideal place for me to put my Stanley tool kit case, 2 Torque wrench cases, one amazon air-inflator, a bottle of spare engine oil, steering fluid, AT fluid , coolant bottle and all these placed in such a manner as if someone were placing jigsaw pieces in the right manner. Then on top of it ,I place my car cover in such a manner that it takes up whole of that space. An imaginary line drawn perpendicular from the point where the dip starts to the top of the boot. That's the space it has taken, and now I'm left with whole of that level space where I can place luggage.

I have never found Honda Accord brakes awe-inspiring or something to brag about. They are just adequate. Period disk skimming, brake pads inspecting and more importantly bleeding brakes if it has not been performed for sometime are in order.

My car doesn't have cruise control buttons, sunroof, aftermarket addon's which your car has, It has clocked 120k km and had new tires the very next day I got the suspension OH done. I got blue led lights installed for the headlamps and fog lamps and a new battery the very next day I bought this car.

I am happy with my Honda Accord and even though it has a braking issue for a couple of months--a link shared above describing the issue-- and I am unable to sort it out either due to parts procurement or installation issues. Yet, I take it for highway drives and Himachal Pradesh even though that problem is not resolved. It continues to keep its head high and even though living with a fault continues to deliver as if it can perform even though it has a braking issue. Speaks volumes about the reliability of the product and brand.

Pic: Approach road to Rohtang Pass

Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-photo20221026151852.jpg

Last edited by ritedhawan : 26th October 2022 at 15:39.
ritedhawan is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 15:46   #72
Team-BHP Support

Gents, any idea when the timing belt for the Accord needs to be changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtottuu View Post
I managed to get custom projectors so the car looks fairly modern from the outside.
Do share some pics. Are they halogen + projectors or xenons? Are these aftermarket headlight mods reliable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritedhawan View Post
I have a White 2008 Accord 2.4L AT. My car doesn't have cruise control buttons, sunroof, aftermarket addon's which your car has
Honestly, I prefer the looks of pre-facelift Accord. The simple front grille design suits the car. Chrome heavy grille of the facelift model feels a bit overdone.

Quote:
Please keep a watch on the AT level and color. On plains and gear selector to 'D' from a stop, and you get insufficient crawl . Please check AT fluid level and color. I got it replaced from independent workshop and procured the same from Amazon
But when (after XXXXX kms? after X years?) should the AT gearbox oil be changed as a part of routine maintenance? Is anything mentioned in the manual?

Last edited by SmartCat : 26th October 2022 at 16:00.
SmartCat is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 15:58   #73
BHPian

Quote:
I've been fortunate to maintain a 2007 Accord in Chennai. Between the 2007 and the next gen, I personally found the 2007 a better car overall, although on looks the 2008 and later would win hands down.
I used to own a 2007 Accord 2.4L. The rear with its LED lights definitely are much better compared to the 2008 Accord rear lights, not to mention they are much more prominent. Under the hood , I couldn't find any difference between the two.

Quote:
But when (after XXXXX kms? after X years?) should the AT gearbox oil be changed as a part of routine maintenance? Is anything mentioned in the manual?
Please see the pic:Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-photo20221026160301.jpg

I periodically check the level and color and tried to keep up with the AT replacement schedule stated above.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 27th October 2022 at 00:22. Reason: Merging back to back posts. please use edit option when replying.
Old 26th October 2022, 16:54   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartCat View Post
My brother recently picked up the 2012 Honda Accord 2.4L AT (not V6) with 85,000 kms on the clock for Rs. 6.75 Lakhs.
Congrats on the car. I would prefer to maintain this from a reputable garage rather than Honda. They are expensive and will come up with excuses to add to the bill. At most go to them for stuff like OE oil etc. Parts like suspension components can be had for decent quality of branded make eg TRW etc from online stores. My Civic's left arm bush costed a whopping 4.5k on each side at Honda. That is how atrocious their pricing is. I am sure you are aware as you have a Honda too in your stable and have owned the Civic as well.
sumeethaldankar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 17:07   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Gents, any idea when the timing belt for the Accord needs to be changed?
Please see pic:
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Used Honda Accord V6-image0.jpeg

If I am not mistaken, 4 cylinder ones have chain type timing belt, unlike V6 which has rubber type.
ritedhawan is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks