Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2022, 12:21   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Suzuki now offers cars on lease to individuals

Maruti Suzuki Subscribe expands to 5 new cities

Maruti Suzuki has rolled out its Subscribe program in five new cities. With this, the carmaker now offers leasing options across 25 cities.

Maruti Suzuki now offers cars on lease to individuals-maruti-suzuki-subscribe_25-cities.jpg

Customers in Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Nagpur and Vishakhapatnam will now be able to lease cars through Maruti Suzuki Subscribe. The carmaker has partnered with ALD Automotive and Quicklyz to offer these services in the 5 new cities.

Under the Subscribe program, customers can lease vehicles for a tenure of 12 to 48 months. The monthly subscription charges include the cost of the vehicle, registration charges, vehicle maintenance and service, insurance and roadside assistance.

Monthly rental plans start from Rs. 11,500 with zero down payment. Once the tenure is over, the customer has an option to upgrade to a new car or buy back the subscribed car.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 6th October 2022 at 12:29.
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2023, 09:36   #17
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki Subscribe adds SMAS Auto Leasing as their 5th partner.

Press Release

Maruti Suzuki now offers cars on lease to individuals-smartselect_20230216093555_drive.jpg

Maruti Suzuki now offers cars on lease to individuals-smartselect_20230216093613_drive.jpg
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2023, 16:24   #18
BHPian

Has anyone here taken the Cars with Maruti subscription? Looking at a small Automatic Car. Would like to check for the lowest period i.e. 12 months. The monthly fees are varying for the same priced car. And Black board charges are higher then White board, which should've been vice versa.

Do we get ITC benefit on small businesses?
Old 21st March 2023, 17:10   #19
BHPian

Toyota also seems to have started ( or I may have seen it just now) Leasing with Kinto ( Leasing Partner I presume).
For the G Variant of Strong Hybrid Hyryder for 36 months, the lease amount per month is Rs 50,000/- odd. How is this economical?For Outright purchase the on road cost is Rs 22 Lakhs and I may keep it for 6-7 years. I will be buying in company name and on Finance.
Can someone explain which option is beneficial.

With regards to closing the lease after 3 years ( or whatever period one has chosen), what condition do the companies expect the car in? Usage sign are going to be there with nicks and dents. I suppose they will raise a bill for repaint with interior cleaning services at OEM rates when we return the car. How does it work for Returning after lease?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks