Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2020, 15:47   #61
BHPian

re: Pics: The 2021 Toyota Innova Facelift EDIT: Launched at Rs. 16.26 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchit23 View Post
... the Indonesian version has recently received 5 stars jn Asean NCAP will that hold good for the versions in India?
Autocar India wrote about this, and they specifically mentioned in their article,
Quote:
"Do note that these results have no direct bearing on the Toyota Innova Crysta made and on sale in India. While the MPV here is similar in most aspects to the car on sale in ASEAN countries, we get a 166hp, 2.7-litre petrol and a 150hp, 2.4-litre diesel engine option, and our entry-level Innova Crysta GX variant gets three airbags as standard."
So, I don't really think they are identical, per se. Let's hope for a Global NCAP test rating for the Indian version, sooner or later...
kung_foo_fanta is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2020, 08:03   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift India Launch On November 20th.

Link
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th November 2020, 11:47   #63
BANNED

Innova Crysta Facelift - India Launch on 20th November.

Pics: The 2021 Toyota Innova Facelift EDIT: Launched at Rs. 16.26 lakhs-innova-facelift.jpg

The facelifted Toyota Innova Crysta gets a host of frontal design changes while the powertrain options will remain the same as the existing model Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has the Innova Crysta as one of its top-selling models in the domestic market and it leads the premium MPV segment for a very long time. The Japanese auto major utilised the Innova nameplate’s popularity and introduced a more upscale second-generation Innova Crysta in 2016 and it has been an instant hit. Over the last four years, the Innova Crysta did not receive any major updates and to extend the existing generation’s lifespan, it is time for India to get a mid-life refresh, just as in the Southeast Asian markets. As per our sources, the updated MPV will go on sale from 20th November 2020 and it will have a revised front fascia. The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta features a bigger front grille with increased use of chrome, and is accompanied by sleeker headlamps with LED Daytime Running Lights, blackened lower section of the front bumper with faux skid plate, and restyled horizontal fog lamps with black housing giving a sportier presence.

Source - gaadiwadi.com

Link to news.

Pics: The 2021 Toyota Innova Facelift EDIT: Launched at Rs. 16.26 lakhs-inn.jpg

Note - Mods, please merge it with another Innova Facelift thread if required.
Thanks.

Last edited by Tachyonites : 18th November 2020 at 11:51.
Tachyonites is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th November 2020, 19:01   #64
BHPian

Re: Innova Crysta Facelift - India Launch on 20th November.

I have booked a GX 8 seater Automatic Innova today. It will be the face-lift that will be delivered. I am hoping that the GX gets Android Auto and Apple Carplay! Everything else seems in order.
Dieselite is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th November 2020, 19:15   #65
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselite View Post
I have booked a GX 8 seater Automatic Innova today. It will be the face-lift that will be delivered. I am hoping that the GX gets Android Auto and Apple Carplay! Everything else seems in order.
Congratulations Dieselite. Even I hope that this new Innova facelift gets android auto and apple carplay even in the GX variant too.
Else, I really love those new alloys as in the picture above, I wish that these exact alloys find their way to India
Tachyonites is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2020, 22:04   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselite View Post
Congrats, did they give any idea about waiting period or delivery date? And any info on pricing?
suchit23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2020, 22:31   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchit23 View Post
Congrats, did they give any idea about waiting period or delivery date? And any info on pricing?
Vehicles are scheduled to reach dealerships around Nov end. I think once launch happens they will immediately commence deliveries. Prices are expected to increase and so are a few features here and there. It will still remain a not so value for money buy on its own. The competition makes it seem good value!
Old 19th November 2020, 19:40   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

As launch nears, the face-lift Innova spotted at dealer yard:

Pics: The 2021 Toyota Innova Facelift EDIT: Launched at Rs. 16.26 lakhs-2021toyotainnovacrystafaceliftspieddealerindia1600x338.jpg

Pics: The 2021 Toyota Innova Facelift EDIT: Launched at Rs. 16.26 lakhs-2021toyotainnovacrystafaceliftspieddealerindia2600x288.jpg

Link
volkman10 is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 19th November 2020, 19:50   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
As launch nears, the face-lift Innova spotted at dealer yard
Those alloys look sweet , just hope the low profile tyres don’t pose a problem again!

Also good to see are those brown-black upholstery still present unlike the shift to full black interiors in international markets.

Last edited by CEF_Beasts : 19th November 2020 at 19:52.
Old 20th November 2020, 09:25   #70
BANNED

As per my observations -

1) I just love these new alloys
2) Rear-profile remains unchanged (that's a good thing)
3) Front gets a new larger and bolder grille (looks better IMO) and sleeker LED headlamps
4) Brown/tan upholstery is unchanged
5) The whole front end is redone with new fog lamp positioning
6) 9 inch touchscreen with apple carplay and android auto (Finallyyyy!!!)
7) Dials have changed a bit

Conclusion -

Looks much better than the pre-facelift one and Toyota has addressed the 16' Crysta's weakness into its plus points.
Good going Toyota.
Tachyonites is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th November 2020, 09:51   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyonites View Post
1) I just love these new alloys
3) Front gets a new larger and bolder grille (looks better IMO) and sleeker LED headlamps, The whole front end is redone with new fog lamp positioning // Clubbed both points as one, since they are almost the same
6) 9 inch touchscreen with apple carplay and android auto (Finallyyyy!!!)
7) Dials have changed a bit
According to me, there isn’t much change save the front fascia which is now more SUVish. For me, that’s it. I would have appreciated if they tweaked the rear too and given us a lot more change for a facelift after 4 long years.

This facelift is not too exciting for me and other than the front end + wheels; Android auto and CarPlay are not a great deal in my opinion.

Also, we should expect the price to increase by a significant amount.

Right now, the Carnival has nailed the MPV segment and raised the bar. By its standards I don’t think Toyota is doing anything different to beat it with the face-lifted Innova. Honestly, the guys behind the Innova have lost their Innova-tion.
EightSix is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2020, 11:22   #72
Senior - BHPian

Any further news on the facelift launch? Is it indeed happening today?
Old 20th November 2020, 14:03   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyonites View Post
As per my observations -

3) Front gets a new larger and bolder grille (looks better IMO) and sleeker LED headlamps
5) The whole front end is redone with new fog lamp positioning
The headlamp looks same as earlier and so does the Bonet. Only the grille and bumper has been changed. Overall looks good to me.
Is the black housing Indicator or Forglamp? Unless the indicator is integrated to headlamp(Which doesnot seem to be the case), I believe indicator and foglamp are housed together.

Edit: Foglamp seem to be located near faux skidplate.
Old 20th November 2020, 14:12   #74
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
The headlamp looks same as earlier and so does the Bonet. Only the grille and bumper has been changed. Overall looks good to me.
Yes as expected, its a very minor change on the exterior and not a single metal panel looks to have changed. And this should be easy to implement on the earlier Crysta as well. The headlamps look same to me and hasnt changed unlike what these portals are saying. It seems to have got a darkening treatment which makes it look sleeker.
audioholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2020, 16:34   #75
Senior - BHPian

Official launch of the facelift is scheduled for November 24th now. However, display and test-drive vehicles have arrived at dealerships. Also, dealerships are taking "unofficial" bookings and expected price hike is in the range of 60-90K, depending on the variant.
cool_dube is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks