Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2020, 12:11   #106
BHPian

re: The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superguy282 View Post
Whilst the render looks like a typical Skoda, I sincerely hope that the reflector strip isn't there on the actual production model. It looks beyond hideous and totally out of place.
If we see the spy shots or the patent images it doesnt seem to be the case
We do not see these DRL strip there
crazyro is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2020, 17:44   #107

I am eagerly awaiting the upcoming Skoda Vision IN but it will have stiff competition IF petrol versions of the following Cars are also released next year.

1) MG ZS Petrol which will be feature rich and will be priced aggressively.
2) Tata Harrier Turbo Petrol, which is already a big hit and Petrol will make it more affordable for those enthusiasts who currently feel left out due to the higher price bracket.

Just hoping Skoda ports many rich features to the Vison IN as seen in their International version of Kamiq.

Looks like the Korean Siblings will have a busy year ahead while defending their turf in this mid-SUV segment.
Old 14th December 2020, 18:13   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkaria1970 View Post
Just hoping Skoda ports many rich features to the Vison IN as seen in their International version of Kamiq.
The car is going to be feature rich as well as value for money while still have a good set of safety features, if you want to know about the features of the car start reading this thread from the page 4, i have mentioned some details from there.
yesyeswe is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2020, 18:29   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesyeswe View Post
The car is going to be feature rich as well as value for money while still have a good set of safety features, if you want to know about the features of the car start reading this thread from the page 4, i have mentioned some details from there.
Thanks mate for all the info on the Vision IN. I am keenly following this thread.

Just 2 days back I TD the VW Vento 1.0 TSI Automatic to just have the feel of the engine and came back with a wide grin on my face, really must admit VW-Skoda group have pulled off a very impressive torque converter engine, I would be more than happy with this 1.0 TSI Petrol engine on the Vision IN
rkaria1970 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2020, 15:50   #110
Distinguished - BHPian

Skoda's Vision IN spotted in traffic,

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-visionin1.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-visionin2.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-visionin3.jpg

Quote:
fuel filler cap on the right which makes it easy for the driver to keep track. Also, the roof rails of the car seem to be functional.
Quote:
the rear glass of the vehicle gets wipers as well as an integrated spoiler with stop lamp. The shark fin antenna also makes its presence noticable
Quote:
alloy wheels of the Skoda Vision IN. They seem to be 16 to 17 inches, but there is no clarity on that. They seem to be running Goodyear tyres which instead of the Hankook tyres on the other Skoda cars.
Link
volkman10 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 16th December 2020, 23:40   #111
Senior - BHPian

Skoda Vision IN compact SUV spied up close. Gets sharp details. Spotted in Mumbai.

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-smartselect_20201216233629_twitter.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-smartselect_20201216233650_twitter.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-smartselect_20201216233714_twitter.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-smartselect_20201216233733_twitter.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-smartselect_20201216233746_twitter.jpg

Video Link
Venkatesh is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 18th December 2020, 21:02   #112
Distinguished - BHPian

Skoda Vision IN Spotted On Bandra-Worli Sea Link:

Quote:
Despite it being a compact SUV, the Skoda Vision IN spied images show that the car has good presence. Also, it sits quite well, for there is not a huge gap between the arches

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-skodavisioninspiedfront.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-1.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-2.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-3.jpg

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 18th December 2020 at 21:08.
volkman10 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2020, 11:36   #113
Senior - BHPian

More pictures of Skoda Vision IN spied testing

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-smartselect_20201222113047_chrome.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-smartselect_20201222113103_chrome.jpg

Source
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2020, 15:12   #114
Distinguished - BHPian

Skoda Vision IN ready for its naming ceremony!

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-20201222011912_skodasuv1.jpg

The Skoda Kushaq crossover, now unveiled!-20201222011912_skodasuv2.jpg

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 22nd December 2020 at 15:15.
volkman10 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2020, 21:21   #115
BHPian

New information in, the vision suv will have traction control, ESP and 4 bags as standard across all variants, skoda is even trying to get 5 stars in the GNAP crash test.
yesyeswe is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2020, 21:50   #116
BHPian

Quote:
New information in, the vision suv will have traction control, ESP and 4 bags as standard across all variants, skoda is even trying to get 5 stars in the GNAP crash test.
I have received a quote of 15.4L OTR for Harrier XE in Mumbai. Probably one of the best deals I could ever get on the 2020 Harrier.

But with all these news and updates about Skoda VISION IN are pushing my buying decision. By when do you think the bookings would open?
Old 22nd December 2020, 22:25   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulvv View Post
I have received a quote of 15.4L OTR for Harrier XE in Mumbai. Probably one of the best deals I could ever get on the 2020 Harrier.

But with all these news and updates about Skoda VISION IN are pushing my buying decision. By when do you think the bookings would open?
The news is that the car would get launched around April, for 15.4 you would get a feature loaded version of the Vison and maybe an automatic version as well.

Harrier is a great car, but the xe variant is bare bones and driving it Mumbai would be a task as well considering the size, moreover you would have to spend some more to get some accessories and other things. I think you should wait for the vision.
yesyeswe is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2020, 00:22   #118
BHPian

Hey yesyeswe, I am in the market for a Crossover.
I wanted to know whether the skoda vision would have similar dimensions to the Koreans or it would be shorter?. Also ,would it offer any segment first features?

I've already booked Seltos HTX and waiting for its delivery in Feb . Should I wait for Skoda or go ahead and bring the Korean home in Feb /late Jan.
Old 23rd December 2020, 09:29   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Kudos to Skoda team.

ESP+4 airbags as standard, 5 star GNCAP rating along with rumored 10-16 lakhs ex-showroom price bracket will put a significant dent on the sales chart of Creta and Seltos.

I will be in the market next year looking for a crossover/SUV and certainly keeping an eye on it.

Thanks yesyeswe for sharing exciting information time to time. Keep them coming.
Deadpool is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2020, 10:20   #120
BHPian

Quote:
The news is that the car would get launched around April, for 15.4 you would get a feature loaded version of the Vison and maybe an automatic version as well.
Thanks for all the info around the Vision SUV, going by the spyshots it seems it will retain the rear drums at least for the 1.0 TSI, and may be it will get discs for the 1.5 TSI trims.

Having spoken to multiple owners of the Rapid TSI who have driven 4 disc setups, it seems though the disc drum setup in the new Rapid is better than the previous-gen Rapids, it still leaves a lot of place for improvement.

I walked away from the Harrier after the power tune update because of the brakes since all that power could not be utilised without solid brakes and the badly calibrated steering.

I had tweeted Zac requesting Skoda to publish Braking performance and braking distances data as part of the official brochure, and I believe that will help people like me make a better decision in case the braking setup comes up with confidence-inspiring numbers.

I am sure the 4x4 Haldex won't be part of the package given the price bracket and considering neither of the potential competitors (Seltos,Creta) offer an AWD trim. But with the Duster AWD gone the space has been left open and empty.

Wishful thinking would be a 4 Disc setup along with a Haldex 4x4, but I am sure that wont happen since the product is already hitting the factory floors and also the competition hasnt anything similar to offer.
adneo is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed