Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2021, 11:29   #151
BHPian

Re: 2021 Audi A4 launched at Rs. 42.34 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
What about the Premium Plus variant? What is the OTR being quoted?

Audi Surat had offered around 6.5 Lac off on Ex showroom for P+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
Spot-on!
After I enquired casually with the a Sales rep at Pune Audi, he said to me:
"Sir, if you are referring to some online discussion on social media (I think he wanted to say Team-BHP ), please refrain from quoting that. We do not speculate on such discussions. Our commercial quotations are customized for every customer and has to go through a thorough approval process with Audi India".

Guess, this thread has DEFINITELY caught the attention of all: prospective customers and Audi dealers, alike
Audi Pune is a part of Jubilant Group, which means Audi Mumbai South and Pune are owned by Jubilant group.

Audi Pune had offered me a price of 44 lacs OTR for P+
Old 28th September 2021, 14:18   #152

This is my first post on the forum. Based on information from this thread, I was able to finalise my deal at slightly more than the 40L with Maharashtra registration.

I also tried an Octavia, BMW X1 and Audi Q2 but fell in love with this car at the showroom.

There seemed to be a shortage of available Colors at Audi Mumbai South and I was offered only white Color for Premium Plus. So I chose to book with Audi Mumbai West.

My experience with Audi Mumbai West has been very good. Chose a blue car with beige interiors. I have booked to receive it during Dhanteras. Look forward.

Thanks to everyone on this forum.
hardikparikh29 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 16:07   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardikparikh29 View Post
This is my first post on the forum. Based on information from this thread, I was able to finalise my deal at slightly more than the 40L with Maharashtra registration.
Hearty congratulations.

If possible can you share specific of the deal. This will help most of the folks who aren't able to get one from their city dealerships and will help them negotiate one.
Old 28th September 2021, 16:24   #154
BHPian

Congratulations Hardik!! its seems to be raining A4s on this forum, its gonna get better at the end of the year I reckon, when the year changes, maybe Diwali discounts are already factored in in the current offers.

A friend is also negotiating at similar price at Audio Mumbai South, will share the price quote if the deal goes through by month end.
Old 28th September 2021, 17:45   #155
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
The discount was calculated on the on road prices as dealerships have fat markups on the registration and insurance charges.
Btw, the actual discount provided on the car is 9 odd lacs, and a gross 48% on that 9 lacs discount, i.e. 4,32,000/- (28% GST + 20% Cess) is a deemed discount. The showroom charged us about a lac extra on the insurance and another 75K on the registration charges, so the net actual discount is 7.5 lacs v/s the 13-14 lacs what it may seem to be.
Do the above actual OTR prices include discounts on the Service Plans + Extended Warranty packages also (not sure whether you availed)? Or are these prices sitting outside of the 39 lakhs sweet deal that you got?
A quick scan on the Audi site shows these packages can run into a neat 3-4 lakhs, depending on the option selected.

Last edited by JoshMachine : 28th September 2021 at 17:47.
Old 28th September 2021, 20:52   #156
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
Do the above actual OTR prices include discounts on the Service Plans + Extended Warranty packages also (not sure whether you availed)
Our purchase price was not inclusive of any extra warranty or service packages. Fellow Bhpian Ostreichwein did manage to get the dealership to include the 5 (2+3) year warranty pack in his deal though.

The 5 year comprehensive service + warranty package was priced at 3 lacs odd whereas the 2+3 years extended warranty was priced at 90K odd. I haven't opted for either yet but almost certain I will be getting the 2+3 year extended warranty cover. Service costs for each are going to be approximately 30-35K and the fourth year should be considerably more expensive at 70-80K, so 2 lacs extra for the 5 year service package only seems like a prepaid plan.

Last edited by manson : 28th September 2021 at 20:54.
manson is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 22:49   #157
BHPian

Quote:
Our purchase price was not inclusive of any extra warranty or service packages. Fellow Bhpian Ostreichwein did manage to get the dealership to include the 5 (2+3) year warranty pack in his deal though.
That is right. We haggled to get the extended warranty included in this price, along with complementary rubber mats (in addition to the standard fabric liners) and ceramic coating. Though, we didn't opt for Audi's insurance - got it for less than 50% of their price from New India, albeit without the engine protect cover. I'm now looking at buying an engine protect cover as add on. Will call up New India to see if that's possible.

Same boat as Manson as regards the service package - didn't really find worth it.
ostreichwein is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 22:51   #158
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostreichwein View Post
That is right. We haggled to get the extended warranty included in this price, along with complementary rubber mats (in addition to the standard fabric liners) and ceramic coating. Though, we didn't opt for Audi's insurance - got it for less than 50% of their price from New India, albeit without the engine protect cover. I'm now looking at buying an engine protect cover as add on. Will call up New India to see if that's possible.

Same boat as Manson as regards the service package - didn't really find worth it.
Price you got was including MH registration + warranty? Or the registration was outside MH?
Old 28th September 2021, 22:54   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircleOfLife View Post
Price you got was including MH registration + warranty? Or the registration was outside MH?
Hi! It was inclusive of MH registration
ostreichwein is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 23:04   #160
BHPian

Quote:
Hi! It was inclusive of MH registration
Sales folks at Audi Hyderabad would still would deny that this deal actually happened. One went overboard by saying "I challenge such deal never happened or it is without registration. It is a viral hoax"

One can be ignorant, but when they miss humility to accept something better happened, that is where they loose others respect & a customer.
Old 28th September 2021, 23:11   #161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardikparikh29 View Post
My experience with Audi Mumbai West has been very good.
Thanks for sharing your experience, it's indeed raining A4's. One of my friend has also planning to TD and potentially book one. Would you like to refer any SA or person who can assist? He can recommend you and maybe you can get reference bonus too. Thanks!
Old 28th September 2021, 23:29   #162
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircleOfLife View Post
Sales folks at Audi Hyderabad would still would deny that this deal actually happened. One went overboard by saying "I challenge such deal never happened or it is without registration. It is a viral hoax"

One can be ignorant, but when they miss humility to accept something better happened, that is where they loose others respect & a customer.
This photo should settle it
2021 Audi A4 launched at Rs. 42.34 lakh-pxl_20210912_0814562092.jpg

Anyway, after 5 car purchases through my lifetime, I've realised that overtime the quality and salesmanship of Sales Advisors has degraded by leaps. To me it seems like they have really only rote learnt the official brochure, if at all. The minute you ask them something out of the ordinary, they try to cook something completely incorrect and superficial (which is definitely annoying to another level). The art of sales and communication seems all but lost. Well, I'm speaking out of personal experiences, and I'm sure there may still be many great SAs out there trying their best to sell cars.

My point is that it's best to ignore sales advisors so as to not cloud your judgment of the actual product you're buying into. Audi is still a fabulous brand and their quality is top notch. Don't let a poor SA chap ruin your product experience.

Last edited by manson : 29th September 2021 at 10:24. Reason: Rearranged picture :)
ostreichwein is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 23:42   #163
Team-BHP Support

Something for the fence sitters
2021 Audi A4 launched at Rs. 42.34 lakh-img_20210918_070117.jpg

Quote:
Though, we didn't opt for Audi's insurance - got it for less than 50% of their price from New India, albeit without the engine protect cover.
Woaah, you managed to close this at 39 with extended warranty, and then buffered the 1 lac insurance markup as well?

Last edited by manson : 28th September 2021 at 23:55.
manson is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 23:50   #164
BHPian

Quote:
Woaah, you managed to close this at 39 with extended warranty, and then buffered the 1 lac insurance markup as well?
So it was 39 inclusive of warranty. Self insurance (approx 70k) was over and above this 39 lacs. However, TCS of around 40k was inclusive. So net would be approx. 39.30 lacs all in.
ostreichwein is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 00:00   #165
BHPian

Quote:
This photo should settle it

Anyway, after 5 car purchases through my lifetime, I've realized that overtime the quality and salesmanship of Sales Advisors has degraded by leaps..

My point is that it's best to ignore sales advisors so as to not cloud your judgment of the actual product you're buying into. Audi is still a fabulous brand and their quality is top notch. Don't let a poor SA chap ruin your product experience.
Well said and agree.

After 5 Volkswagen car purchases for self in last decade itself I am quite used to managing my expectations when i walk into any showroom owned by group .

Fabulous deal, great picture. I am going to take the snap and send it to sales folk for sure.

Next question will be, sir show me the final quote or invoice. Anyone can post picture online and say they got it for 30 lakhs.

Attaching this on a light note. Conversation is authentic.
Attached Thumbnails
2021 Audi A4 launched at Rs. 42.34 lakh-1341.jpg  

Last edited by CircleOfLife : 29th September 2021 at 00:02.
CircleOfLife is offline   (4) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks