Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2021, 07:25   #556
BHPian

Re: Jeep Compass Facelift unveiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj_9730 View Post
Can you please describe little bit on anti-theft features, I have been asking Dealership & FCA (Through Emails). But they could not reply what are anti theft features (FCA email says JC has 'enough' anti theft features, but didn't say what are those). My questions were:

- SA showed a small device and said this will be connected to your JC, required for Jeep life. I wanted to understand, where this device is connected? how easy it is for a thief to remove it and make all features useless?

- is it advisable disable fancy features like connected car, control through app. I am kind of paranoid about connecting important things to internet and apps
Most of what I gathered is via marketing videos and other material they put out:
- the main anti theft feature is geo fencing where you will get notified when your vehicle goes outside a specified radius
- for the benefits that connected car system offers i am ok to let it stay becuase personally benefits far out weigh the drawbacks for me

Mod Note : BHPian navaneeth's Jeep Compass Facelift review has been taken live. Please continue the discussion on the new thread.

BHPian sharan_si's 2021 Jeep Compass Petrol AT review

Last edited by Aditya : 15th November 2021 at 11:48. Reason: Adding link to review
scarezebra is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks