Team-BHP - First duty waiver,now free octane fuel what next?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   First duty waiver,now free octane fuel what next? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2381-first-duty-waiver-now-free-octane-fuel-what-next.html)

First the guy got a duty waiver on the Ferrari, then he cried for a waiver in homolofgation fees.... and now he gets free supply of 97 octane fuel. How much will these guys put him on their head?? What next ? Clearing the road or expressawy from traffic so that he can drive? This is so sick

Are the other guys who own exotics idiots?

Cheers

Agree with you 110% on that.

I mean ca'mon he's just another sportsman, it's not like he's saved India from war or something. If this carries on, Sachin might well start losing respect.

If people who can afford, don't wanna pay, how do you expect the normal Indian to do so??

Regards...
Shan2nu

next he'll start beggin on the streets for his manitenance costs. I HATE HIM. Its bcos of him that the case is called the "FERRARI CONTROVERSY".

Can anyone give me a clear picture of what really is the case here? Did Sachin himself ask for free fuel or did the government decide to give it.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Ok Shantanu i'll give you the story

SAchin asked for the duty waiver he got it he cried for homologation fee waiver he even got that and now BPCL say theyre giving him free supply of 98 octane fuel cause he gave his services to the nation . I bet he begged for that too.

I mean whats a few crore for him ? He bites a britania biscuit and gets 6 crores. And are we not offering our services to the nation by paying tax. If thats so then please I'd like to import my dream Ferrari and genuinely cant afford it so could some one waive everything and also give me some fuel to drive the car

And the worst part like V12 said the name Ferrari got a word controversy next to it

I've already lost respect for the guy but hes not entirely to blame the government puts these guys on their heads? Why cricket there are other great sports persons too. They could cough up 5 crore to give Narain an F1 drive??

Cheers

Amazing what he has done for the Ferrari brand:O

The papers say BPCL has decided to prepare their special 97 Oct fuel exclusively for Sachin's Ferrari. What do they expect the others with even more exotic cars to run on?

It would be more sensible for Sachin to keep the car in Italy or Germany and drive it the way it should be driven. In India, it really doesn't make a difference what fuel u use.

Regards...
Shan2nu

As far as I know my friend Bhshan uses 93 octane for his Ferraris.. Dont know bout the rest .

Cheers

Hey,

Okay I read about this free fuel for Sachin thing too, in the news. BP may be offering him 97 octane petrol for free butttttttttttttttt they ain't doing it for charity! They hope to get some kind of marketing mileage out of this gesture of theirs. In India, its always giving with one hand and taking with the other.

If you do have to buy a Ferrari, you must do so in style. Going around with a beggin bowl in front of the customs and homologation authorities just dosent do.

As I mentioned in a related topic, Sachin needs to learn that C-L-A-S-S and C-R-A-S-S are spelt differently.

GTO

Begging bowl hahahaha:D

But thats the way hes doing it... Anyways that ferrari aint doin anything for his batting he might as well donate it to team bhp

Cheers:cool:

Good question there, what next for mr. tendulkar.
I think he will now ask for income tax exemption not only for his cricket earnings but also his restuarant earnings. Needless to say he will get that too! Then he will ask ration-kirana for free all through his life. So he will get rice, wheat, suger, tea, clothes, soaps, shampoos, water, alcohol, underwears and everything for free from the govt. for himself and his family for the rest of their lives so that he can enjoy the money he gets calmly. Oh yes, to top all this, he will charge everyone for supplying him the ration-pani. After all, sachin is using VIP, sachin is using red label etc etc.
By the way, i am waiting to see if mr tendulkar performs like his ferrari on 97 octane fuel in pakistan!??!

baaabaaa ferrari ke naam pe 97 octane dede baaba.

Now thats a good one gave me my laugh for the day hehehehe

Cheers

Hahahaha...you guys are going a bit too overboard with this!
Im sure the poor guy is having things forced at him. Like GTO said BP is doing this for the publicity and look how much publicity theyve aldready got. Ask anyone on team BHP which company makes 97 octane and every1 will know BP.

Also, free petrol, free homologation cost (we'd be crying if he had 2 ferraris and gave one to be smashed up in the homologation process!), free from tax......this county thinks cricketers are second to god (except during the world cup where they come before god).......

but we are forgetting something.........he got the damn ferrari for free!!!!

If sachin getting a ferrari wasnt such a media event maybe he would have got his car in just like every other supercar in bombay. Illegally, greasing just enough so it slides in.

Its a sad situation, but such is life.

cheers.

ps - i just hope mrf doesnt give him free tires for the car! hahahaha