Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2007, 10:09   #16
BHPian

I guess it would be while before deliveries start flowing into the market in full swing. According to economictimes, the SPARK & SX4 have had phenomenal bookings compared to the Logan

Source: Spark vrooms, Suzuki SX4 on track, Logan yet to pick up-Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Quote:
Says General Motors India vice-president (marketing, sales & after sales) Ankush Arora, “Within 15 days of launch, we received orders for about 2,500 vehicles from northern and western parts.”

Quote:
Also laps ahead is the Suzuki SX4 with Maruti announcing bookings of about 900 units by the second day of its launch. The car was officially launched in early May. “Within a few days, our bookings have crossed 1,000 units and the number is growing fast.
Old 28th April 2009, 20:47   #17
Senior - BHPian

spotted Chevy Beat today in pune. it was fully covered.only front 2 doors were uncovered. when i saw 1st i thought it is the new Suzuki Ritz, i igonred it, but then i saw GJ reg. no and the different A piller. and damn i missed that scoop. my mobile suddenly got switched off when i tried to put on camera.
Old 23rd November 2009, 11:49   #18
BHPian

Spotted the Beat in Bangalore. It had 'MH' plates in red color and the badging was masked using tapes. I have a pic in my mobile. I will upload it soon.

Note from Mod : The Chevy Beat review has been uploaded here. Please continue the discussion over on that link, this thread is closed.

Last edited by GTO : 7th December 2009 at 19:13. Reason: Closing thread and adding a link to the review
Closed Thread

Most Viewed