Team-BHP - Which one would you prefer, car or bike?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Which one would you prefer, car or bike? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2393-one-would-you-prefer-car-bike.html)

Hey guys,
Here's another of my wacky polls.

I have always been a diehard fan of cars. Though i like watching SBK and MotoGP as much as F1, there's something about cars that really makes me love them.

This poll isn't to decide which is faster or better. I just wanna know what you would pick if you were to choose between a car and a bike.

Regards...
Shan2nu

I love cars and bikes equally and I too have been following SBK, MotoGP and Formula 1 since more than 10 years. Considering the fact that petrol is expensive and parking is difficult to get in Mumbai, I sometimes wonder if I should get myself a bike. But then just one look at the condition of our roads and the driving styles of our bus and taxi drivers and other crackpots is enough to convince anyone that a car is the obvious choice.

It has to be cars for me. Of course now I know a bit more bout bikes since my brother hangs out with these sports bikers and thay are wonderful machine but nothing but a car would do for me..

Cheers

Compared to my love for cars, I am not a bike guy at all. Buttttttttttttttt one of my favorite Indian machines is the mighty RD350, and in February I was tinkering around with the idea of picking one up. The only reason I opted out is that my current cars take up all of my leisure time, and I really dont have the free time a demanding bike like the RD needs.

GTO

I am totaly a car-kindof a guy myself...love & craze for cars flow in my blood since i saw not even born ..I would pick a car over a bike any day..

but that doesnt mean I dont love bikes as well..like most of the guys here..i share the love for bikes along with cars which just adds to my first love - fast going beautiful machines...

l8r

Gosh isnt there even one Bike guy on this forum or wat??? I mean someone who'd prefer a bike over a car??
I JUST LOVE MOTORCYCLES. I love cars too but I think bikes offer more freedom, the amazing music of an inline-4 supersport engine...the low frequency exhaust note of a V-Twin,(it maybe a custom harley or big engined steet bike). Infact sometimes I think its easier to save yourself when u'r on bike than in a car in an accident situation (when u'r about to crash or something similar i mean). I said this to my dad and he thought i'd lost my marbles.
Maybe thats coz i cant really throw cars around as well bikes.
This and many things in Bikes influence me.
My fav inline -4's >> GSX100R & the latest CBR1000
In the Vtwins- its got 2 b the APRILIA TUONO & the Victory Kingpin(cruiser).
BTW ,GTO, i'm planning on buying my self an RD when i return back to home land. I'll need help from you guys then to buy myself one.
Happy Driving/Riding
Blaze

***wonder y v12 aint posted on this one yet??

Sure Bhupi my bro would be able to help u out with that

Cheers

for me it wud be bike. i've been ridin 2 wheelers from the age of 14 so i guess thats the reason i wud prefer a bike[read that as a Gixxer1000] to a car.

dude i love cars so i prefer cars

hmm...I like both...but given a choice would pick a bike anyday.....just makes me feel freeeeeeee.....

Cheers!!!

hmmm....now there's a doozie..... cars or bikes.....well.... i have been driving cars since the age of 4, and bikes since 5(of course, my uncles used to sit behind me, giving me balance, and stuff..);

but i guess i love cars a li'l bit more...why you ask? because there are no limits to what you can do with a car- i'd think twice before doing a 1/4 mile wheelie on an aprilia rsv, but would pounce at the idea of doing 360's in a OHC....(what pounce- heck, i wouldn't even think before attempting stunts in a car) . and besides, there's no limit to the amount of mods you can do to a car, and overall, is much more capable and practical than a bike......

but i would love to do 260 kmph on a propah bike, occassionally, once every full moon......

Now this is a no-brainer, atleast for me. For those who know me, they know the answer. For those who don't, well, its bikes. I risked getting kicked out of the US by working illegaly only so that I could get myself a bike there. I chose a bike over a car once back here as well.

No car, no matter how expensive, can come close to giving you the thrills a bike can. Simple as that.

Are they compareable.
Bike and Cars are totally different from each other, what one provides , other may not.

For pure thrill of driving with air fast brushing past your face , the twist and turns .. bike is unmatched.

When comes to power at your disposal , enjyoing those unwinding roads the car is unbeatable.

So in my opinon one should have both to get the best of both worlds.

It is too tough for me to choose. If I was in the US without my family I would have unhesitatingly picked a superbike (preferably Yamaha). Now I am married, and ahem, a bit more responsible. So it is cars for me. Though I still go drool drool more over bikes.

Cars are my area of interest...but looking at the times i would prefer a bike, not jst any bike but a heavy duty bike.....one on which i can make my girl sit behind