Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2024, 18:46   #1156
BHPian

Re: New "BH" series registration | For cars getting transferred from one state to another

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadAtlas View Post
The organization is not providing form 60 to one of the employees who is a close friend of mine.
I don't belong to TCS. But escalating to higher ups in HR department may help.
Old 14th March 2024, 11:55   #1157

Re: New "BH" series registration | For cars getting transferred from one state to another

Has anyone got a BH registration done in Maharashtra (Pune) post 20th Feb? Looks like they are not providing BH numbers to private employees now even if they provide all the documents requested.

Last edited by Axe77 : 25th March 2024 at 11:59.
Old 22nd March 2024, 12:29   #1158
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dZired View Post
Tax renewal and payment link has already come up on the Parivahan portal....The process is quite seamless to be honest.
Thanks for this post . My tax was due from 28-Mar and I paid the dues today. The process is really seamless and the tax credit reflected in the RC instantly
Old 25th March 2024, 03:34   #1159
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankverma View Post
Thanks for this post . My tax was due from 28-Mar and I paid the dues today. The process is really seamless and the tax credit reflected in the RC instantly
Did the portal automatically throw up the tax amount as well (once you input your vehicle details) or is that something you had to self calculate and feed in please? Presumably, it was the exact same amount you paid at the time you bought the car? Any minor differences there?

Thank you.
Old 25th March 2024, 11:55   #1160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer_Jassi View Post
Has anyone got a BH registration done in Maharashtra(Pune) post 20th Feb? Looks like they are not providing BH numbers to private employees now even if they provide all the documents requested.
There is a dedicated thread on this, see https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ments-now.html (Maharashtra: BH registration requires ridiculous documents now)

The list of requires documents is according to Govt jobs, not private sector. There is also a joining letter required after transfer to new state. As per my knowledge, private companies do not provide a separate joining letter for a location change.
Old 25th March 2024, 20:56   #1161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Did the portal automatically throw up the tax amount as well (once you input your vehicle details) or is that something you had to self calculate and feed in please? Presumably, it was the exact same amount you paid at the time you bought the car? Any minor differences there?

Thank you.
In my case the 2 yr tax amount was exactly the same as I paid during registration. The portal will display the amount you need to pay. And that’s not editable I think.

Last edited by Axe77 : 25th March 2024 at 21:27.
mayankverma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2024, 22:12   #1162
Senior - BHPian

Mahindra SA here in Nagpur is stating that "BH registration has been on hold temporarily " citing to some Govt GR. Googled and found nothing significant. Is this true or just pure non sense.
BTW have booked Scorpio N in Sept 23 and was planning delivery in April/June.
Old 26th March 2024, 23:31   #1163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agspins View Post
Mahindra SA here in Nagpur is stating that "BH registration has been on hold temporarily " citing to some Govt GR. Googled and found nothing significant. Is this true or just pure non sense.
BTW have booked Scorpio N in Sept 23 and was planning delivery in April/June.
There is a significant new regulation from MH government for BH as mentioned above. Refer to this thread
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ments-now.html (Maharashtra: BH registration requires ridiculous documents now)
Old 10th April 2024, 17:11   #1164
BHPian

Hello members,

I had registered a vehicle under BH series at Delhi RTO. Now, I want to sell it to a BH non-eligible buyer in Delhi.

However, the RTO as well as parivahan portal is clueless as to how the transfer can be done.

The MLO/RTO passes the buck saying that the transfer can be done online only. However, there I could not find any such link/option for BH to non-BH transfer within same state.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank You.
Grr7 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed