Team-BHP - New palio weekend. will it come to India?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New palio weekend. will it come to India? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/24408-new-palio-weekend-will-come-india.html)

Interpress Motor - Novos Siena e Weekend devem chegar no fim do semestre

We have Brazilian palio. this is the new palio weekend for brazil. so will it come to india?? or we have to wait 3 more years for this?

I pray to god it never comes to India.
Dont like the looks at all. The current Adventure looks much better IMO.

The Weekend != Adventure. There was a Weekend here too; a plain-jane Station wagon.
The Adventure had the added bull-bar, cladding, roof rails, alloys, and the pizazz...

Fiat might want to retire the Palio line into the future anyway, moving forward. That car doesnt look like a new effort, to be honest.

The car looks pretty neat, but with such a small & disintegrating customer base, it would be very difficult to launch a product which kind never made it big in india. I loved the sienna weekend (dont like the ugly adventure though). The palio weekend looks good to me.

here's the pic

from
Interpress Motor - Novos Siena e Weekend devem chegar no fim do semestre

Looks really cool! Thats a good effort to bring a new look to the old vehicle. The sedan looks even better!!!

Ummm... let me throw in a question. You guys sure it is not a photoshopped pic? My reasons for the thought,
* The sedan and the station wagon... they look like exact replicas... I mean, the color shade (play of light on the body), the wheels, the way the front tires are angled out. Only the rear boot is replaced with the station wagon's derrier.
* That car sells in Brazil with those tires? They must be having some fabulous first world roads out there then.

This looks pretty neat, although inspired, however wont sell in India for obvious reasons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zappo (Post 448371)
...They must be having some fabulous first world roads out there then.

I'm sure, else we'd see too many rippling effects from a Rio Carnival

Finneyp's next car...

Why doesn't Fiat concentrate on improving their A.S.S first ? n do something about selling the existing cars in good numbers?
They have some good cars but not exactly tuned for Indian market

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 449030)
Finneyp's next car...

rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 449030)
Finneyp's next car...

Buddy, I can sense that you like me too much!:)

Reg my next Car, it will be a sedan, but no plans as of now, and also I wanna wait for Fiat Linea!

Why would I like or dislike you? It was meant to be a joke. And this comes in sedan form as well.

I wish it doesn't make it to India. Like Mag says, Fiat should retire the Palio line for future. I find the Panda makes more sense for Indian conditions.

OT: Once Finney buys the Linea he will change his signature too
My passion is not driving cars, but driving a Linea. Just kidding Finney. We all like you a lot.

Shall we ask the moderators to start a poll of who likes finney and not? :p
Jokes apart, We all like you Finney! If it wasn't for people like you, this place would be half as exciting.

I dont want to see this Weekend sold here. I will wait for the Linea and Grand Punto. Shall we have them please? And fast!