Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2023, 20:52   #646
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 | Long wait times for deliveries

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumobom4 View Post
Just a quick update. I got a call from the dealership that my car had been allotted at the beginning of October. Now the car is at the dealership, I have done the PDI and it is pending registration. My XL6 has already been sold. Looks like a cancellation took place. Dealer wasn’t aware of it and said that the car was allotted in my name when they were informed. Didn’t find any issues during PDI, so I’m going ahead with it.
Kindly consider the new TATA safari also
Old 15th October 2023, 00:33   #647
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishoreshack View Post
Kindly consider the new TATA safari also
Unfortunately, a little too late for me! The XUV is already invoiced and will be sent for registration when the RTO opens on Monday.
I did check the reviews and everything that attracted me to the Safari seems to be gone. It’s gone too garish for me and the dashboard protrusion near the driver’s left knee still seems to be there.
Old 15th October 2023, 07:54   #648
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumobom4 View Post
Unfortunately, a little too late for me! The XUV is already invoiced and will be sent for registration when the RTO opens on Monday.
I did check the reviews and everything that attracted me to the Safari seems to be gone. It’s gone too garish for me and the dashboard protrusion near the driver’s left knee still seems to be there.
Knee issue is resolved for Safari, that's what I know so far.

Anyways, the XUV700 is also a great SUV; the only concerning thing is the mileage. A single digit FE of 8/9 kmpl will burn a hole in your pocket. If you are fine with it, you should go for the XUV700.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 15th October 2023 at 08:51. Reason: Poorly composed post
Kishoreshack is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2023, 09:53   #649
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishoreshack View Post
Knee issue is resolved for Safari, that's what I know so far.

Anyways, the XUV700 is also a great SUV; the only concerning thing is the mileage. A single digit FE of 8/9 kmpl will burn a hole in your pocket. If you are fine with it, you should go for the XUV700.
Oh, thats good to know regarding the knee issue. If it hadn’t been for that problem, I would have gone for the Safari as it had no real waiting period. Coming to the mileage, since mine is a diesel, it’s less of an issue. Besides, I used to drive an XL6 which gave me 9-10 in Mumbai traffic, so I will still be coming out ahead even with the exact same mileage due to the price difference between diesel and petrol.
sumobom4 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks