Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2007, 12:14   #16
BHPian

Last week I saw a 'Luna Blue' one on Itermediate Ring road with Leela palace sticker on it.

The rear looks very much like nissan 2005 Sunny !!!
Old 30th May 2007, 23:23   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by man23ish View Post
Ha-Ha, drive into Royal Orchid opposite the Leela towards Domlur and you'll be surprised to see the King of all Cars.

Rolls-Royce-Phantom..

I spotted it a couple of times there.. Maaan, it looked fantabulous..
You bet man, I've seen it there a couple of times. Dignity, decorum, and other silly issues stopped me from taking pictures and approaching a stodgy driver-type standing close to it. It's like some 5 or 6 or more metres long. Who do they pick up in that? I dont see any film star types hanging around at Royal Orchid.

And where do they park that luxurious truck ?
Old 30th May 2007, 23:32   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardofid View Post
You bet man, I've seen it there a couple of times. Dignity, decorum, and other silly issues stopped me from taking pictures and approaching a stodgy driver-type standing close to it. It's like some 5 or 6 or more metres long. Who do they pick up in that? I dont see any film star types hanging around at Royal Orchid.

And where do they park that luxurious truck ?
I've taken a few pics, thats cause I have no dignity when it comes to cars.

It's posted on the imports in bangy thread. It's the hotel owners car and it isnt used to pick up any customers. It's parked there just for display. It goes to indiranagar to drop the owner and comes back to the hotel. I have heard that this is because the car's too big for the lot in the house.

Most Viewed