Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2021, 13:45   #1
Senior - BHPian

2nd-gen Honda Amaze 2 lakh sales up!

Honda has sold over 2 lakh units of the second-generation Amaze in India.

2nd-gen Honda Amaze 2 lakh sales up!-photograph.jpg

The Honda Amaze was introduced in April 2013, with the second generation arriving in May 2018. Since then, the carmaker has sold more than 4.6 lakh units of the Amaze in India.

Earlier this year, the Amaze received a mid-life makeover. It retains the same 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 89 BHP and 110 Nm and the 1.5-litre diesel that makes 99 BHP and 200 Nm. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and a CVT.

According to the company, CVT variants make up 20% of the Amaze sales. 40% of its customers are first time buyers.

Recent spy images suggest that Honda could be developing a CNG variant of the Amaze. It is likely to be powered by the 1.2-litre petrol engine paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 17th December 2021 at 13:49.
TusharK is online now   (16) Thanks
Old 17th December 2021, 18:47   #2
BHPian

Re: 2nd-gen Honda Amaze 2 lakh sales up!

Amaze is best in it's segment amongst dzire, aura and tigor for the value it offers, i think.

Glad that Honda got Three amazing sedans, Amaze, City 4th gen. and City 5th gen., to cater the needs of the one preferring easy maneuverability, reliability and comfort.

These are still the no nonsense cars, no two ways about it.
i_s_bajwa is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 18th December 2021, 11:43   #3
BHPian

Re: 2nd-gen Honda Amaze 2 lakh sales up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_s_bajwa View Post
Amaze is best in it's segment amongst dzire, aura and tigor for the value it offers, i think.

Glad that Honda got Three amazing sedans, Amaze, City 4th gen. and City 5th gen., to cater the needs of the one preferring easy maneuverability, reliability and comfort.

These are still the no nonsense cars, no two ways about it.
Although the car is very good, the after-sales support is getting worse day by day. In addition to this, Honda has started diluting their warranty policy and is in denial mode regarding the part quality issue. They had done the same initially with the fuel pump issue and the lower arm rattling but later they had to revise the parts. With the sales going up like this, I am sure this is going to get worse in the future. An amaze owner for two years and the first-hand experience of the said facts is shared here.
praveesh4u is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks