Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2022, 22:55   #31
BHPian

Re: ClickToBuy : My experience of buying a Hyundai Creta online

Yeah, it's the Hyundai Clicktobuy portal itself, so unless there is some special information passed (this is very much possible though) during that redirect from Yono this would be the regular Clicktobuy process. Also, I tried going through the booking flow and it asks whether I'd like to opt for SBI Car Loan and lets me select the branch. So it looks like it takes you to some SBI promo/branded portal.

As part of this I got couple of messages with details of my point of contact at the dealership. I called the lady to see if she has any information about the process (regular Clicktobuy not anything specific to the SBI promo), she said the booking is directly handled by Hyundai and allocation of the vehicle has nothing to do with the dealership. If I do it through Clicktobuy, she gave a ballpark estimate of 1 month for delivery of a Creta SX(O) Diesel. She didn't seem too excited about Clicktobuy though, so just answered the specific questions I asked, perhaps that's how all Hyundai SAs are for cars with long wait periods Based on the info in this thread I asked if there is any special dealer level promo code that I can use for even faster delivery, she said nothing of that sort. Maybe she isn't aware or she didn't want to share it with me, cause I had made it clear that it was just an exploratory call and I haven't yet decided on the car.
varkey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2022, 11:31   #32
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisekbit View Post
The engine is very tractable and does not get fazed by higher rpm and lower speed. You can even stroll around at 25-30kmph at 6th gear without the need to downshift.
Is there a typo here, or are you serious ?
venkyhere is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th January 2022, 13:34   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkyhere View Post
Is there a typo here, or are you serious ?
Apologies...What I meant was low speed and higher gears..Will edit in the original post.
abhisekbit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th January 2022, 14:32   #34
BHPian

Quote:

Hyundai Creta SX Executive Petrol Manual -- Initial ownership review

Congrats on the purchase and a brilliant write-up! Hyundai has indeed ommited a lot of useful features from the SX Executive variant which ideally should be available at this price point. The attraction for this variant is the panoramic sunroof and the overall refinement level wrt NVH over the competition.

However, I think City ZX MT Petrol comes at a comparable price point to this one and also offers a good overall package. I'll be interested to know which all options did you consider and what were the reasons which made you drop them from your consideration.

Last edited by AutoConsultant : 26th January 2022 at 14:32. Reason: Typo
Old 27th January 2022, 10:19   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoConsultant View Post
Congrats on the purchase and a brilliant write-up! Hyundai has indeed ommited a lot of useful features from the SX Executive variant which ideally should be available at this price point. The attraction for this variant is the panoramic sunroof and the overall refinement level wrt NVH over the competition.

However, I think City ZX MT Petrol comes at a comparable price point to this one and also offers a good overall package. I'll be interested to know which all options did you consider and what were the reasons which made you drop them from your consideration.
The only advantage of the Creta over the City in this particular comparo is the ground clearance and high speed ride quality (assuming all stock tyres). I love the City for its agility and handling, but the ride at 80+kph speed is not comfortable in the rear ( especially for older adults), I am referring to the previous gen ZX version.
fhdowntheline is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2022, 15:20   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoConsultant View Post
Please check the 1st post in this thread where I have highlighted the other cars considered.
Coming from a Honda Amaze, Honda City would have an obvious choice. And the VX version really looked value for money without the bling of the Led headlights in ZX. The ivTec engine I felt was better than the one in Creta in terms of high rpm pull but again the NVH levels in Creta was much better in my opinion.
But again it felt very similar to Amaze from inside and sedans with low ground clearance would have posed the same challenges.
Plus the panoramic sunroof
abhisekbit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2022, 16:23   #37
BHPian

I read the first post as how OP got delivery of a high demand car like Creta in limited time. I am asking whether the ClickToBuy is also helpful in getting any other Hyundai car too in lesser time compared to directly going through the dealership?

For E.g., The sales associate over the call told me it is 2 Months waiting for the Santro Sportz AMT. Thinking if Click To Buy will somehow reduce this timeline?

Also, it seems not all color options are available in the drop down for a car on Click To Buy. I wanted to check if Titan Gray is available and I don't see in list.

Last edited by raksrules : 27th January 2022 at 16:25.
raksrules is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2022, 23:02   #38
BHPian

Quote:

Happy to answer your queries and comments. Thanks.
Cool !!! Just wanted to know how long it took to get your car delivered from the date of booking .
Old 3rd February 2022, 23:29   #39
BHPian

Full Payment Completed within 1 day
Car allocated on 5th Day
Shipping 12days after allocation

Then during Puja Showroom was closed. So PDI and registration took 2 more weeks.
Old 4th February 2022, 08:53   #40
BHPian

Not really an experience per se but I recently booked my Grand i10 Nios using click to buy. I did this while sitting in showroom and only paid the booking amount of 10K using credit card. The SA told me I can do either way. But the color we wanted (Aqua Teal) wasn't available online. He told me to book the available white color and they will email the relevant team and make changes.
Now I have done all that and have to see how much time it takes for the car to be alloted. The showroom guys told me that since now lot of people know click to buy, there isn't a lot of difference in waiting period compared to showroom booking and originally, the scheme was launched for people financing through HDFC and buying creta.

So, I am not very hopeful as such and will wait for the allocation for 2 months minimum as told by SA. But yes, would be glad if somehow I do get it sooner. Just to add, the order on Hyundai's website Is showing as Payment received and then next step is to get quotation which I was told is not needed to be done.
Pic attached for reference.
Attached Thumbnails
ClickToBuy : My experience of buying a Hyundai Creta online-7d664a7e6707434da736603d7ec07265.jpeg  

Old 5th February 2022, 20:55   #41
BHPian

Look at my screenshot after 5days of full payment. Check the marking or priority order and the dispatch from factory sectionClickToBuy : My experience of buying a Hyundai Creta online-screenshot_2022020520465552_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7__01.jpg
abhisekbit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th April 2022, 18:22   #42
BHPian

Due to time constraint, I had booked my Creta using Click2Buy. The overall process was smooth and I didn't had to give the 2% surcharge for booking on Credit Card.

However I felt the salesperson who was dealing with me was not very happy since the booking amount went to Hyundai instead of the dealer.

So my question is did you see any change in salesperson behaviour since you did the booking online directly and not via the dealer? Also do you have to make the payment within 48 hrs from your date of booking or from the date of your vehicle allotment date? How do one get to know about allotment, Vin Number of vehicle and delivery dates??

Last edited by souvikjana83 : 4th April 2022 at 18:34.
Old 4th April 2022, 19:03   #43
BHPian

Also is it written anywhere that the full payment has to be done in 48 hrs. I have not seen it anywhere. What if someone is not able to do it? Will there booking be cancelled and booking amount will be refunded??
Old 23rd May 2023, 19:54   #44
BHPian

Hi Guys,
Two queries.
1.Can we book under 2 dealers?
2. If there are any offers later on, will they pass it on to the customer? Or the offer at the time of booking will be considered?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks