Team-BHP - Experience the Care for "Customers"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Experience the Care for "Customers" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/25082-experience-care-customers-3.html)

For rants about Maruti after sales, visit the Car Dealerships section. A few there, noteworthy among them being vishnugs's experience with his Swift-D.

The best thing about Maruti is the sheer number of dealers in a city,I was not at all happy with the pre-sales experience of one such dealer.Next day call another one up and ended up buying their product within a day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_intlad (Post 468181)
The best thing about Maruti is the sheer number of dealers in a city,I was not at all happy with the pre-sales experience of one such dealer.Next day call another one up and ended up buying their product within a day.

Agreed.

In a not so big city like Trivandrum, we have Indus, Popular, Sarathy and Hercules. 4 of them to choose.

In a positive note, let it be a strategy/ from the heart appeal/ sarcasm to other cars or anything else. But not every car maker in the world can have this sort of priviledge to issue such ads.
What say friends?

It could be an ad in the form of an apology and if so, Lets appreciate the creativity.

But for a regular - normal customer its really pampering. It also says that we know that you have other choices but thanks for the waiting. That is a very positive gesture from MUL. Personally dont feel that MUL needs to go for a desperate ad campaign to boost sales for SX4 & Swift.

Today i had a very bad experience with the FORD service Centre at Trivanddrum. I think they are called "Kairali Ford", the one at iinjakkal on the bypass road. I had gone there just to check the Power Steering Fluid on my fusion and guess what i see. I find the person sittig at the reception put his head through a window and literally beg the person on the other side asking him to "please have a look at my vehicle". Common man. This is not something you expect when you go to a service centre. At least Not from a global player like ford. I felt so irritated and told him that its ok and i dont want my vehicle to be checked by such people.

I felt very bad that i had spent money on a product being serviced by such people:Frustrati. Most of you must know that i have a FIAT. Now i was so surprised to see that ford people rank so low when compared to FIAT.

I have never felt so bad even at a TVS service centre!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemithomas (Post 469139)

I have never felt so bad even at a TVS service centre!!!!!!!!!

That "even" says it all about the expectation levels.

But TVS is Deep $hit, if you dont have a rapport with the mechanics. Your experience is ultra luxury in TVS but a basic necessity in modern car dealerships.

its an excellently worded apology that actually works for MUL as an advert. talk about killing two birds with one stone.

1. apologise for the delayed deliveries but...
2. in a way that people know how hot selling their cars are that they are unable to meet demand.

brilliant.

If I was the Hyundai india head, I would take the Maruti ad/apology as a booster for bringing GetzCRDI immediately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa (Post 469497)
If I was the Hyundai india head, I would take the Maruti ad/apology as a booster for bringing GetzCRDI immediately.

Hyundai lost all sense the moment BVR Subbu left. Current Hyundai management is very very clueless about India market.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navdeep (Post 466997)
Do people experience the same waiting periods like maruti when they go for some other manufacturer ?

Or its the maruti who is not well prepared for timely deliveries.

Almost all of the car cos had problems with delivery for their hot cakes. It's not specific to MUL alone.

Another one!!!! And its again a MARUTI!!!!!!!!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-replaced.html

Getting your vehicle serviced in Ravindu Toyota - Bangalore is the biggest pain. You real wonder ................YOU BOUGHT A TOYOTA!

I'am a customer of two auto companies in India and incidentally one of them is world famous to its customer service ie.Maruti and the other one I feel has the worst customer service on this planet ie.Kinetic.
I havent owned a car for too long but one thing is that if u care for ur customers it shows and there's probablly nothing I can complain about their product or service....only wish if I cud do the same about Kinetic....I could write an epic on the calousness of that company and about my saga of dis-satisfaction....I think if someone has no pre-occupation in life and are fond of headaches plz go ahead and buy a Kinetic product....trust me you'd never stop crying for the rest of you life....