Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2022, 16:18   #76
BHPian

Re: Rumour: Tata Harrier mid-life facelift in the works; could get ADAS & Petrol engine option

Is this an Ad for Air India or Tata Harrier? Or have they merged the marketing teams post Air India’s acquisition by Tata which is leading to this?
Silverfire is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 25th August 2022, 16:18   #77
BHPian

Re: Rumour: Tata Harrier mid-life facelift in the works; could get ADAS & Petrol engine option

Is the gold body colour actually popular? I personally find it too gaudy and would prefer more funky colours. How about a lemon green Harrier?
Old 26th August 2022, 08:49   #78
BHPian

Could it be Harrier/Safari facelift ? I see article where 40K corporate discounts are offered.
Old 26th August 2022, 10:24   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishrap View Post
Could it be Harrier/Safari facelift ? I see article where 40K corporate discounts are offered.
40K discount on Safari has been there for past few months, in form of corporate discount or exchange bonus.
Knightrider is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 12:17   #80
Senior - BHPian

Tata Harrier, Safari and Nexon to come with white roof and upholstery.

Rumour: Tata Harrier mid-life facelift in the works; could get ADAS & Petrol engine option-smartselect_20220826121417_twitter.jpg

Rumour: Tata Harrier mid-life facelift in the works; could get ADAS & Petrol engine option-smartselect_20220826121444_twitter.jpg

Rumour: Tata Harrier mid-life facelift in the works; could get ADAS & Petrol engine option-smartselect_20220826121457_twitter.jpg

Venkatesh is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 13:47   #81
BHPian

Had been from Mumbai to Kolhapur this week, the road between Pune and Satara is also a place where they frequently test Tata cars.

I did not spot any Harrier or Safari but spotted Nexon, Altroz and Punch multiple times and sometimes in groups.

No camouflage, so could be under the hood changes.
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 14:17   #82
Senior - BHPian

Exact same infotainment screen. Wasn't this one of the biggest complaints from existing owners? Hopefully they got the niggles sorted out atleast and this isn't just about the petrol engine and a new colour scheme.
Cresterk is online now   (11) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 14:58   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
Tata Harrier, Safari and Nexon to come with white roof and upholstery.
Official teaser from Tata, launch tomorrow.

Venkatesh is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 15:24   #84
BHPian

So as speculated, this is just another special edition in all their SUVs, just like the Kaziranga edition.
Knightrider is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 16:18   #85
BHPian

Looks like a red edition or luxury edition or something.

I'm typing this after a short spin in a week old Harrier XZA+ dark, and only thing that this car requires is a bigger touchscreen unit (with better reversing camera) and maybe a lag/bug-free infotainment. Rest everything looks at par with competition. Maybe ventilated seats as standard at the max.

NCAP rating is an altogether different discussion.
PrasunBannerjee is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 17:25   #86
Senior - BHPian

I really hope it's an Air India edition

What I wish this edition has:

- Red graphics on the side.
- Maharaja logo on the bonnet.
- Seat fabric matching the ones on the Air India planes.
- Free pass to any hangar in India to get a hot Air India thali.
- Hand written 'welcome to the family' letter from an Air India pilot.
- And a rakhi from an Air India stewardess.
ashutoshb is offline   (28) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 17:57   #87

Maybe just like any other limited editions they make but it's shown that they are stepping up the game with the tag "Luxury". Tata knows fuel efficiency, fit & finish and refinement are the areas in which they can't excel yet. But since safety and comfort are the USP of any Tata car, be it from the entry point, they may be adding up the Luxury quotient to that. This indeed may attract a few customers but since all their cars are extremely comfortable by the way they are built, why would Tata want to make this edition? Only god knows, let's wait until tomorrow.
R_throttle is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 19:02   #88
BHPian

Hello All,
Does anyone have any idea what changes will be done in Nexon? I booked one in July and yet the vehicle is not allocated to me. If changes are worth it, can I shift my booking to the new model? Is it possible?
Old 26th August 2022, 19:08   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish.gawai View Post
can I shift my booking to the new model? Is it possible?
You can definitely shift your booking whenever and to whichever model you want until a particular car is Billed on your name.
To be extra sure, just let your Sales Executive know that not to allocate a car to you until tomorrow.

Once all details are known as launch happens tomorrow, you can take the final call then.
DriveOnceMore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 19:09   #90
Senior - BHPian

I thought it was an ad to announce the first class back seats in the safari? Are they coming up with powered reclining back seats? Wishful thinking.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed