Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2007, 00:09   #31
BHPian

I think it also matters how the car is maintained by the owner. If the service center guys see a badly maintained car they are not going to spend to much time on details.

But if a very well maintained car comes for service they will appricatiate it and will try to be equally good with the car.
Old 5th August 2007, 23:13   #32
BHPian

I was planning my car Aveo from Garuda, But Rudra jee's report on sundaram made me to book from them.

GM service is realy good one atleast better then maruti in my opinion.
Old 5th August 2007, 23:42   #33
Senior - BHPian

hmm.. Glad to know GM is improving.. But it had been a bad experience for me atleast.. I booked for a test drive (Aveo 1.6 LT) on the phone at a particular location in Delhi (5 days advance) and when the time came, I waited for an hour or so in that location..and it happend that the test drive never happend as they didn't turn up... I was shocked!!!! I enquired them and to my surprise, they couldn't find my booking at all.... But that didn't deter me from having a postive aspect on the AVEO... they called me to the showroom (in central delhi) in the evening for a test drive instead.. So I went there and to my amusement, the test drive vehicle was not present at that time.. after waiting for half an hour or more, i was so frustrated and made up my mind to put off ANY GM cars out of my consideration.. if I am so frustrated even before buying the car, whoppppp.. God knows, what lies ahead when owning one....
Old 6th August 2007, 09:22   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamy450 View Post
GM service is realy good one atleast better then maruti in my opinion.
Very Ambitious thought !! I suggest pls dont include Maruti while doing comparison for A.S.S, Maruti has a league of its own.

Actually all services looks excellent if you are doing those regular 5K, 10K services, the service importance can be felt if your car meets an accident somewhere remote, if you encounter some major problem issues ... Here is where Maruti comes handy !!!

Abhi
Old 7th August 2007, 00:58   #35
BHPian

Agree, but it would not be just single metrice. i am talking in terms of an end user.

I too own maruti as you but both are good for me GM and Maruti .For me as in personal experience it proved better on GM side.

Maruti has got a big plus point that u will find a service centre easily in almost all cities. Agree to u on this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks