Team-BHP - Which is the best Honda to be launched in India?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Which is the best Honda to be launched in India? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2525-best-honda-launched-india-2.html)

Definately the city vtec

The new Accord.Its one of the most practical and amazing car of its times.Next shall be the Honda Crv.Its got some road presence.

X

It has to be my ZMA which is a Honda CBF 225 lol:

Ok I have voted for the City Vtec :-)

for me : 1.5 city vtech any day any time :D

Forgot what i voted for but only two things come upto mind -
The city VTEC for the enthusiast because of the engine, looks, sharp handling, fuel efficiency (so the enthusiasts parents will not get pissed off if he/she takes the car for a nice LOOONG drive), rear seat space.
Though for a family man it has it's flaws like the ride, boot space and Safety (though hardly any person with a family will take that into account)

The old Honda Accord for the luxury car buyer.
It has a better ride then the new accord, looks more stately and has the feeling of grandness, looks much better and rarer ( the NHA is like every 4th car on the roads - okay maybe 8th most common) and is built to last and the best part is that it doesn't have the light footed feel at speeds in excess of 150kmph and feels Safer.

The NHC for me ! overall the best honda to be launched here - IMO

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy
The NHC for me ! overall the best honda to be launched here - IMO

Hi !, so do you like the looks of the NHC or the performance of the NHC ? or both or just the general feel of the car .. handling etc etc :) ?

Though i am not a Honda fan (mainly coz i dislike light weight cars) but if asked i would vote for the curent Honda accord coz IMO it is the best VFM car in its segment .

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetanhanda
Hi !, so do you like the looks of the NHC or the performance of the NHC ? or both or just the general feel of the car .. handling etc etc :) ?

Chetan - neither do i like the looks nor the performance !

its the overall package that has me impressed.....great interiors with a awesome backseat for the chauffer driven alongwith adequate power and throw in the CVT thats a boon in city traffic conditions !!

it is difficult to pick one from its line up
as all cars from honda are very good in their segment but I voted for Accord
fantastic car, comes with iVtec - though being a luxury car rides really well & i have one (that played a big part)

other than that i also have to say NHC
CRV is also great but is ahead of its time

I'd give the OHC 1.5 my vote cause I own one and am immensly pleased with it... but the Vtec takes the cake... the New Accord takes a close second with my OHC 1.5 It looks very sharp... especially in white and black... I've even seen one in quicksilver with skirts and aa lip spioler... wow. that looked SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!

Well , talking about OHC 1.5 reminds me that i 've a photo album dedicated (not 1 , 2 , 3 but many ) to the car i had . :p Would search it and post some of the pics .........

My vote goes to the NHC, simply because this is the car that India wanted. This car has propeled Honda from a niche player into a volume player. The car is perfect for Indians obsessed with FE, space and quality. The sales charts never lie.

the new accord !!!! just love it. with the Vtec close behind

rev