Team-BHP - Finally! Got My Indigo LS
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Finally! Got My Indigo LS (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2541-finally-got-my-indigo-ls.html)

Well.. finally today i got my Indigo from Wasan Motors Chembur... they did take a lot of time to put on the accesories.... i was called at 5:30 ... after the paper work and accespry thing... it was 7:30 at which i took my car!..its Jazz Blue in colour.... the difference between my car and the LX is that mine doesnt have Power Windows... well i didnt want them too!...the space in the car is gr8.... this thing aint slugggish as the Indica... the turbocharger really helps in improving the power!... have fitted a Blaupankt Long Beach C31 stereo in it!
A really good effort from tata... but shud have had a little more power ... at least more 10-15 bhp.. this is wat i think... will make it even better!
But final choice... gr8 comfortable... saloon!

hey congrats bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome to the tata family!

hey when u changing ur avatar from a scorp to an indigo?

Heartiest congratulations my friend.
Now we shall wait for Saturday. *

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Aditya @ May 26 2004,08:37)]Heartiest congratulations my friend.
Now we shal wait for Saturday. *

yaya!.. definately man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ May 26 2004,00:46)]hey congrats bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome to the tata family!

hey when u changing ur avatar from a scorp to an indigo?

Why the welcome man! i already had a Indica V2... this is my second tata! so i am in the tata family from a couple of years!

Yo Stratos!

Congrats on your new car. I would love to take a short spin in it on our next meet.

Keep in mind that diesels tend to "open" up only after a few thousand kilometers. The power delivery you feel right now is nothing compared to how your Indigo will feel at the 5000 km mark.

Run it in very carefully

GTO

One Tata Indigo LS endurance test coming up.

Party animals all over Mumbai will witness an Indigo going bonkers on Saturday. Beware Bhushan keep your naturally aspirated V8 at a distance from the Turbo 1.4 diesel

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dippy @ May 26 2004,10:50)]One Tata Indigo LS endurance test coming up.

Party animals all over Mumbai will witness an Indigo going bonkers on Saturday. Beware Bhushan keep your naturally aspirated V8 at a distance from the Turbo 1.4 diesel

Gr8 humor dippy.. especially that Bhushan one

Stratos,
congrats man,
Though ill miss ur saturday night fever!

Have fun!!

stratos,
congrats buddy.
drive safely.

satya

Congrats pal.... n yea beware of placing ur head in the engine compartment while its running... the turbos might just blow the spinning blade apart....

... nothin to worry... just drive safe

Keep Revvin ™ (but only after 5k kms)
Revvmaster