Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2022, 18:02   #31

Re: Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!

Thank you Team BHP for this thread. Steeply priced but yes should be worth it. I'm booked at Kari on Oct 14. Didn't get BIC as well. Hope we get Leclerc's "let's go" feeling and not "nooooooooooooooooooo".
ASN_SC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th September 2022, 15:20   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathranik View Post
I am booked for this event on the 21st of September.
Good luck with the experience. Please share Dos/ Don'ts for us Kari folks.
Old 14th October 2022, 14:39   #33
BHPian

Hey guys !

Just landed in Coimbatore for the Porsche experience tomorrow. Anyone else from Team BHP here today and tomorrow ? Would love to catch up.

Meanwhile guys who have already done it please share your experience and some pro tips.
drjaygoyal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2022, 10:28   #34
BHPian

My love for Porsche goes was back to early nineties in the middle east and it was always a dream to experience them ever since. This event by Porsche India was open to anyone and with the line up of cars on offer, I had to give in. I drive the Cayenne diesel extensively as a camera tracking car, however it was its sportier siblings that had my interest.

Had a blast on the 10th Oct at Kari, enjoyed all 8 cars offered and did 24 full laps of Kari combined, this is apart from the braking, handling and slalom sessions that was conducted before the full laps session. Missed the 718 speedster 6 speed manual. Apparently it had a mechanical issue and was not available. Compensated that with more laps on the 992 911 CS and the almighty 991.2 GT3 RS. The base Taycan was the least interesting among the lot to drive according to me. The Panamera turbo S, Macan GTS, 992 911CS and 991.2 GT3 RS stole the show in their categories. A very well organized event by Porsche India. I must say it was money well spent for me. Also, had the privilege to ride BLR-CBE-BLR in bhpian raz0r’s 2021 E63s AMG. Icing on the cake, Whattay weekend!!! Looking forward to the next one.
Attached Thumbnails
Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!-71587ebbedef4d4cad3c80681807f982.jpeg  

Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!-f390f0776dab4e9ea51e4bafa6fe9515.jpeg  

Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!-537f837e7cde4d3dafb7243bf04083a1.jpeg  

Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!-32f4b89dffb548ffa4cb598a4caf1c11.jpeg  

Last edited by zebo : 1st November 2022 at 10:56.
zebo is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2022, 19:01   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebo View Post
My love for Porsche goes was back to early nineties in the middle east and it was always a dream to experience them ever since. This event by Porsche India was open to anyone and with the line up of cars on offer, I had to give in. I drive the Cayenne diesel extensively as a camera tracking car, however it was its sportier siblings that had my interest.
Hey Zebo, I totally agree with you, we all had great fun that day driving around those machines on the Kari track. Meeting you guys (could meet Robi too- Been reading his threads regularly) was an added bonus. It never felt to me we were meeting for the first time- felt we knew each other all along!

A pic of me with the GT3
Attached Thumbnails
Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!-adi_8839.jpg  

carfreak is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st May 2023, 17:02   #36
BHPian

Hi fellow car lovers ! , i had the opportunity to do the Porsche Drive Experience in Zurich last Nov' 22. Drove it from Zurich to Stuttgart, just unbelievable experience. if you ever get a chance to do Porsche Drive Experience anywhere , just do it! its totally worth it.

Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!-img_7509.jpeg
Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!-img_7429.jpeg
Porsche Experience : Drive the Porsche India line-up on track!-img_7426.jpeg

Last edited by krcustoms : 31st May 2023 at 17:05.
krcustoms is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2023, 10:08   #37
BHPian

What are the entry requirements? How often would they come to India. I checked their calendar and I don't see any dates blocked for India.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks