Team-BHP - Maruti promotes SX4 Vxi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Maruti promotes SX4 Vxi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/25804-maruti-promotes-sx4-vxi.html)

Went to MUL showroom yesterday and sat in a SX4 Vxi and got confused. The car had integrated Zxi stereo, leather interiors, alloy wheels and 16inch tyres. It was there for immidiate delivery. It was available for 6.6 lakh ex showroom and to add it had immidiate delivery.

In assence the car had everything as SX4 Zxi with leather (7.24 ex showroom) - airbags - abs - automatic AC.

Considering it was 60k less with immidiate delivery, its a much better deal than current Vxi.

On a side note, I also saw a Swift yesterday that had ZxiDi written on it... Any ideas on this?

Wow thats a real good package !! Aseem i suggest you go with SX4 VXi. Good package.

I couldnt understand can you please explain why was it available for lessstupid:

why dont u check out the maruthi website for the pricing and features of the differnet varients

thats strange, as far as i know there is no model like that , can it be a transit damaged? dealer special model??

It could be a dealer's special... Bimal, Indiranagar had a similar offer (leather seats, music system, sunroof, ...). However, unlike what Aseem saw, this one came with an additional 1.6 L on the price tag.

I feel its delaer customized model because SX4 vxi is avilable for immediate delivery dealer might have added all possible cosmetics like alloys, leather seat covers etc and made it like limited edition of vxi. If we don't need automated AC, ABs, airbag its good deal such variants works out very well as value for money package.

Regards,

Ravi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aseem (Post 485591)
Went to MUL showroom yesterday and sat in a SX4 Vxi and got confused. The car had integrated Zxi stereo, leather interiors, alloy wheels and 16inch tyres. It was there for immidiate delivery. It was available for 6.6 lakh ex showroom and to add it had immidiate delivery.

In assence the car had everything as SX4 Zxi with leather (7.24 ex showroom) - airbags - abs - automatic AC.

Considering it was 60k less with immidiate delivery, its a much better deal than current Vxi.

On a side note, I also saw a Swift yesterday that had ZxiDi written on it... Any ideas on this?

Aseem, maybe you saw the SX4 ZXi (without leather) or a dealer-customized version of the SX4 VXi. The SX4 VXi doesnt cost 6.6L ex-showroom, it is priced at 6.18 Lacs ex-showroom in Delhi.

Here are the ex-showroom prices for the SX4 variants in New Delhi:

City: NEW DELHI Updated On: 9-Jun-2007
Variant Ex-showroom Price (Rs.)

MARUTI SX4 VXI (BHARAT STAGE-III) 618000
MARUTI SX4 ZXI (BHARAT STAGE-III) 689000
MARUTI SX4 ZXI (BHARAT STAGE-III) 724000

Quote:

Originally Posted by aseem (Post 485591)

A new variant or is it the dealer trying to push the VXi to all those customers wanting the ZXi?

ZXiDi Swift??? Sounds strange! ZDi would have been better. Anyway, they said they dont have plans to launch a top-of the line diesel. Did you see the Swift in the showroom?

I think ZXiDI Swift is nothing but dealer customized VDI Swift :)

Ravi.

Okay, I'd say beware of such an offer! Did the dealer have more of such modified Vxis? If not, I'd say this is the Zxi version but one that has been used as a 'demo' car for the last month and a half (since the SX4 launch).

Dealers have a way of disposing off their 'demo' cars by coating it back again with paint, adding accessories (to make it attractive) and lowering the cost (it has already been 'handled' by so many hands that the dealer has lost count).

I'd say again, be cautious!

- KK.

When I went to MUL they want to push off VXI as they have produced that variant more. Also they are ready to give discounts on VXI but not on ZXI. May be in future they will add Integrated Stereo and Alloys in VXI as a standard feature since most of them think that VXI is overpriced than ZXI and they need to get rid of the stock

Hi, Guys,

I went to Kalyani Motors (Mysore Road) last week (30/06)......and they also have fitted with all the accessories including the alloy wheel on Vxi. The total cost he had quoted was 8.16 Lakhs (On Road). The accessories included Nippon MP3 player, Nippon Keyless entry, ABS, Alloy wheels, Mats, Idol and couple of other accessories....But he also told we can choose the accessories we want and the same can be fitted on the vehicle. The availability of vehicle was within 2 days.......But the waiting periode for Zxi was 6 weeks (as quoted by him).....

Quote:

Originally Posted by snaronikar (Post 489556)
Hi, Guys,

I went to Kalyani Motors (Mysore Road) last week (30/06)......and they also have fitted with all the accessories including the alloy wheel on Vxi. The total cost he had quoted was 8.16 Lakhs (On Road). The accessories included Nippon MP3 player, Nippon Keyless entry, ABS, Alloy wheels, Mats, Idol and couple of other accessories....But he also told we can choose the accessories we want and the same can be fitted on the vehicle. The availability of vehicle was within 2 days.......But the waiting periode for Zxi was 6 weeks (as quoted by him).....

Whatever he does, he can't get these in Vxi - ABS, Airbags, steering wheel integrated audio controls, iCATS, driver seat height adjust, etc (ABS & Airbag will be best fit by factory, not sure if dealer could fit - I won't believe). So without these, this price is lot higher now.

Everyone goes for ZXI because of this cost you get everything. If you buy VXI and put all these accessories it would definitely go beyond the ZXI price. Airbag are critical safety features which is reliable if it is factory fitted. If these are fitted by dealer we cannot be sure whether they are work or not when needed.