Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2022, 18:54   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_skyliner View Post
That's a great deal. Is this from Mumbai dealer and for 2022 cars?
Yup, Audi Mumbai West. Given the Q5 was launched in 2022 I'd assume the prices are for 2022 cars itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
The Q5 is really tempting at early 60s OTR. Might take the plunge next month.
The Q5 would be a downgrade from your F-Pace incase that is the swap you're considering.

Quote:
How are the stock levels looking?
Don't think the dealers are high on inventory. Despite the discounts both dealers have offered a December mid to end delivery which implies the car is not in their own stockyard and will need to be dispatched from the plant.

Another thing I've spotted recently is that the delivered Q5s are missing the dynamic turn indicators. Not sure if its a missing feature on the lower variant or plain deleted due to semi conductor shortage.

Last edited by manson : 25th November 2022 at 19:05.
manson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2022, 19:40   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
The Q5 would be a downgrade from your F-Pace incase that is the swap you're considering.
Nope. This is for another family member, will be replacing a mini countryman. Def a good upgrade from the mini.

Dealer inventory doesn’t matter, these large discounts are from the brand so what’s essential to know is what is the inventory at the factory level. The discount will be depend on that. As they say, quite literally - offer valid till stocks last!

The A6 has constantly been on 10L+ discount and yet you don’t see many on the road compared to the E or 5 or even 6GT
Sahil is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th November 2022, 00:11   #18
BHPian

I've been offered a 2 lac discount on the bmw 3ld and 330li msport. It does seem a little less as the a6 has been offered with a 10 lac discount and just over a call. Had I sat down across the table I'm sure I could've got a better deal but I'm just not interested in an audi.
Old 26th November 2022, 00:28   #19
BHPian

Thank you very much for this thread, this is incredibly helpful for prospective buyers such as myself. I'm going ask a rhetorical question, does the S5 count as niche? Any information on this one?

I'm saving up for the new/old G20 2023 facelift, but if there's a good enough deal available on the S5, I'd rather just go for it.

An Audi Quattro has been a fascination since I had the 1984 Quattro Rally toy car.

Oh well, wishes were horses, pigs would become S5s?

Thanks much

Last edited by BeMyWings : 26th November 2022 at 00:30. Reason: typo, had to get the year of the Quattro Rally car right!
BeMyWings is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2022, 01:33   #20
BHPian

Do brands like Porsche offer discounts ? I have been eyeing a cayenne for a long time but the dealer always says that due to limited allotment of cars, discounts are not possible
Old 26th November 2022, 13:50   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjaygoyal View Post
Do brands like Porsche offer discounts ? I have been eyeing a cayenne for a long time but the dealer always says that due to limited allotment of cars, discounts are not possible
They used to before Covid, we ended up picking the Q7 over the Cayenne back in 2018, got a good chunk of discount on both. However, I'm not totally sure about the current scenario.
sweetvar26 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2022, 16:22   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ911 View Post
Q5 Premium Plus was going for 60-61 on road in NCR in September 2022.
I've seen that either buy before price hike/model refresh or in December for best discounts. Right now, BMW has great discounts going on X1 and Audi on A/Q everything. Pound for pound, Merc feels more expensive and underpowered usually, so haven't explored that.
What are the kind of discounts offered on X1, I was offered X1 at 5 lac discount on top end X1 petrol, a month back. Quote was of 51 lacs OTR in bangalore.

Last edited by AtheK : 26th November 2022 at 16:23.
Old 26th November 2022, 17:42   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyWings View Post
but if there's a good enough deal available on the S5, I'd rather just go for it.
It’s a good car provided you get to at a good price. All depends on how much inventory Audi or the dealer has. Call dealerships in various cities and get an idea, you will be surprised how lucky this process can get you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjaygoyal View Post
Do brands like Porsche offer discounts ?
As mentioned already, they did but I’ve not heard of much discounts of late. They have a limited and tight dealer network so manage to keep discounts under control.
I hope discounts restart on Porsche soon, will be great to hear from anyone that has been shopping around at Porsche.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2022, 18:36   #24
BHPian

I went for Audi Q5 test drive in Gurgaon. I loved the car. Talking about numbers I said to salesman that I know few quotes around 59-60 lakhs for Premium Plus variant. He said that this was too much discount and not possible. And he said max we can reach is 63-64 lakhs. Although this was just first round of negotiations and we didn't talk about numbers that seriously.

I have arranged for an extended test drive next week. I would love to get a few tips to negotiate further.

Last edited by manson : 27th November 2022 at 15:55. Reason: Typo.
shashankjain16 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th November 2022, 21:36   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
A close friend got a quote for a Q5 OTR for 65 without even bargaining a lot. Manson, being Manson, bettered that quote and last week got a Q5 quotation for 64 OTR with 3-year service pack & 5-year warranty. This is from Audi Mumbai West.
Hi GTO, was this quote for the Q5 premium plus variant or technology? Also, assuming this is Mumbai OTR price?
Cheers
Sid

Last edited by manson : 27th November 2022 at 15:35.
Old 27th November 2022, 10:00   #26

Anyone with latest update on OTR of A6 technology trim? What’s the maximum possible discounts available year end?

Last edited by manson : 27th November 2022 at 15:34. Reason: Typos.
Old 27th November 2022, 11:21   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSaha View Post
Anyone with latest update on OTR of A6 technology trim ? What’s the maximum possible discounts available year end ?
Hi we got two A6 technology in September at 66L per unit with 5 year service package and 5 year warranty and RSA. I think you can find a better deal as the year ending is near but just a heads up now the A6 techno comes without the led matrix light package. If you can find stock which has the Matrix setup you should grab it now.
The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-img_1570.jpg

The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-img_1571_2.jpg

Last edited by manson : 27th November 2022 at 15:32.
vap2151 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 27th November 2022, 14:21   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap2151 View Post
Hi we got two A6 technology in September at 66L per unit with 5 year service package and 5 year warranty and RSA. i think you can find a better deal as the year ending is near but just a heads up now the A6 techno comes without the led matrix light package. if you can find stock which has the Matrix setup you should grab it now.
66L is seriously a good deal for Delhi registration because I had enquired from the Gurgaon dealer he quoted 73L. Moreover a UT registration can get it down even more also adding the dec discounts to who knows upto 60L . Also as You said would be looking for matrix light package
Old 27th November 2022, 15:31   #29
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwadia View Post
Hi GTO, was this quote for the Q5 premium plus variant or technology? Also, assuming this is Mumbai OTR price?
Those quotes were OTR Mumbai prices for Premium+ trim!

Quote:
Nope. This is for another family member, will be replacing a mini countryman. Def a good upgrade from the mini.

Passed a black test drive Q5 this afternoon in Bandra, that would easily be my pick in the current Q5, or maybe the gray.

Quote:
Dealer inventory doesn’t matter, these large discounts are from the brand so what’s essential to know is what is the inventory at the factory level. The discount will be depend on that. As they say, quite literally - offer valid till stocks last!
A bunch of us got lucky when Audi wanted to move the newly launched updated A4 from the warehouse spaces to the roads and backed the dealers across the country on the discounts in August last year.

Quote:
The A6 has constantly been on 10L+ discount and yet you don’t see many on the road compared to the E or 5 or even 6GT
Surprising right? The discounted A6 offers great value for money (45 TFSI with that great looking dead silent cabin) for someone whose in the market for a luxury sedan but doesn't care about having the latest.

Last edited by manson : 28th November 2022 at 00:10.
manson is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th November 2022, 11:31   #30
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Do let me know what you are getting offered and if two cars sweeten the deal, I’ll consider joining in
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_mate View Post
Greetings !!

I have recently heard about good offers in Oct / Nov. across Audi cars.

I ll add in and make it 3. Could you suggest what is the offer you've received? I am interested in Premium Plus for Company's car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks