Team-BHP - HYUNDAI dealer problem-Lakshmi hyundai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   HYUNDAI dealer problem-Lakshmi hyundai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2619-hyundai-dealer-problem-lakshmi-hyundai.html)

Hello Everyone,
We booked a Accent CRDi in Jan04. The dealer in HYD - Lakshmi Hyundai promised the car in 6 weeks after which they said that the production is delayed by 2-3 mts and hasnt delivered till date. everytime we ask they give some story. Has anyone faced similar problems? yesterday i learnt that this dealer is selling the cars with a premium to some customers. what shoud we do?? shud we cancel or what?
-Chaxy

Try sending someone to enquire about CRDi and get the dealer to let on about the premium, then complain to Hyundai - they should respond

Hey Chaxy,
Today I read in papers that Hyundai Ind. are busy expanding its Chennai facility to meet the increasing demand of Santro Xing, Accent and Elantra.
And thats why there aren't many Elantras on road due to that...
Dont cancel just wait for a bit long but keep scaring by saying that im gonna cancel it if he doesnt make it quick

F50

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ June 25 2004,14:53)]Try sending someone to enquire about CRDi and get the dealer to let on about the premium, then complain to Hyundai - they should respond

I support the IDEA !!!

Worst still, i realised that the history of my sales order was not noted down. that means the discount that the dealer promised at the time of booking was never mentioned in their books. The sales mgr who booked the order left the dealer.
I am shocked!!!
Fianally, I got to talk to the mktg mgr of Hyundai motors AP who promises to deliver by month end. Told him that not only will i cancel but also i will go in PRINT if he doesnt live up to his promise..
Worst part is that the joy of buying a car is lost bcoz of such hopeless dealers.

-chaxy

hi chaxy
fax a letter to the hyundai guys at chennai
we did the same for out honda city, it was here in 2 days flat

dont know why it's doing that,lakshmi hyundai is supposed to be good

F50 elentras are readily available here in thane at modi Hyundai. i guess it should be same all over India. I don't think elentras is in much demand but i may be wrong here.

However when i test driven one accent CRDi day before yesterday sales chick told me that CRDi's delivery time is upto 8 weeks (approx 2 months). You should talk to Hyundai Motors India Limited or ask for some refund or premium for delay more then promised time. [img]http://www.team-bhp.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/***.gif[/img]

an inside source from one of the hyundai dealers here, told me thaT SINCE mbil has backed out of hyundai, the shipment of crdi's from detriot diesel is delayed, due to which the long waitng period, and the inability to deliver

this dealer is giving the remaing select crdi's to only vips or people paying a lot of premium

Yes, The crdi is being sold on premium to VIPs. Finally the dealer has promised to deliver the car on 30th ie tomorrow as he could confirm the shipment from chennai plant. This happened immediately after we told him that we would go to Consumer court for damages.
-chaxy

The wait is over. the crdi has finally been delivered today by the dealer.
Thanks for your suggestions guys, it really worked..!

Now i cant wait to get my hands on this baby..

-Chaxy

Congratulations on your new CRDi chaxy. The car is a great and balanced combo of performance technology and fuel efficiency. May you have many years of happy motoring with it....

Dippy

Congrats on ur new CRDi...do give us the review abt the car

wow congrats on ur new car.
the crdi is a great car .do let us know .
drive safe,
satya

Hey Good job with the CRDi. The first time I drove one on marine drive, I could not believe the power delivery coming from a diesel. The torque and driveablity are unbelievable...I suggest a test drive to all those who have not yet experienced the power of CRDi

This engine really makes the car

GTO

Hey chaxy,

First of all congratulations on your new purchase. Even I have booked the CRDi & the delivery should be next month. Which color have u bought? What all accessories do u plan to fit on it?