Team-BHP - booked a red fiesta with sunroof
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   booked a red fiesta with sunroof (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/26205-booked-red-fiesta-sunroof.html)

hi guys, I booked a paprika red fiesta with the optional sunroof today.
Its cost me 8.8 on road. (navi mumbai) from Bhavna ford. I also went for the maintance plan.

Since I had a NCB from my previous car i am using the 65 % bonus for my insurance.

I saw the limited edition and got tempted for the sunroof. I know it may trouble me when i go for resale but then u got to drive what you love not what you intend to sell some years down the lane. Ofcourse I didnt go for the limited edition. I wasnt keen on those cheap graphics and some silly other stuff. So i opted only for the sunroof.

With some bargaining I am getting a Kenwood system with Nippon speakers along with leather vinyl seat covers. I have asked for a red and beige combination for the seat cover. THey also gave a 15 K discount besides the finance discount of 22K. besides that the basic stuff like mudflaps and mats, film, pillows and a 5.5 K for corporate discount.

hope this was a decent deal? let me know guys. Is there something I should insist on?

One more thing, so far the Bhavna ford guys have been very prompt and provided all the info i wanted. So the pre sales has been good. Hope the A. S. S is equally good if not better. fingers crossed.

I saw TOI ad about limited edition of fiesta, thats good move by Ford, congrats on booking Fiesta with sunroof. I do agree instead of that limited edition you can go for accessories of your choice which will make you more happy.

Thats good deal on discounts. Make sure they don't charge you too mich on sun roof and give some kind of warranty for that too.

Congrats again!

Ravi.

congratz fiesta is really a good buy

congrats!!

you got a really good discount + acc. totalling more than 50k.

I am sure you started with, that you wanted the fiesta for free ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by chittybang (Post 495881)
I saw the limited edition and got tempted for the sunroof. I know it may trouble me when i go for resale but then u got to drive what you love not what you intend to sell some years down the lane.

Why would sunroof be a trouble during resale? It would be an additional selling point right or am I missing something?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayavi (Post 496020)
Why would sunroof be a trouble during resale? It would be an additional selling point right or am I missing something?

Some people doesnt appreciate having a sunroof in the car. I have seen people saying its a security risk. (mainly cause of their ignorance)

But, i feel its a delight to have.

Nice buy! Congrats! Enjoy the car!

Thats a great deal you've got - reads like a wishlist for all cars

hey congrats....havent seen a fiesta with a sunroof as yet.how much does the optional sunroof cost if you get it from the dealer??

Congrats buddy!! When are you getting the delivery... post some pics once you get the car.

hey congrats ...i thnik you have got a great deal ...keep it up bro

Congrats buddy, Bhavna Ford is the same one at Essar pump? All MUL cars sold by Automotive get their reserve fuel from here as they have a tie up with Essar pump.

About the Fiesta - Its one heck of a car, i had my test drive at Bhavna itself, though Bhavna's sales man dont know much telling me not to go in for alloys as they reduce FE :eek:

Congrats on the new car Chitty! However, make sure that you have written warranty for the sunroof installation from the dealer since in your weather there have been a few problems with leaking sunroofs. This is just a precaution to a trouble-free future with the car.

Enjoy!!

Congrates for your new car.. Looks lite it is good deal and do post the pics as soon as you get.

OT but couldn't help it, should we call a Sunroof a Sunroof in India? Cos we would hardly open it when the Sun's blazing down upon the car. Maybe Moonroof or Rain Roof would be a better word.

Why yes, you can open it in the night even on a hot summer day and let fresh air in. That is the closest you can get to a convertible :p