Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2023, 21:49   #31
BHPian

re: Audi Q3 Sportback launched at Rs 51.43 lakh

Everyone has been speaking volumes about the discounts that Audi dealers are giving.

I have been following up with the Audi dealership in Cochin and they have not offered a single rupee as a discount since 2021. Be it the Q2, old A4, New A4, A6, the current Q3 or the Q3 sportback now. The days for Audi/BMW/Merc discounts are over at least in Kerala.
Old 21st February 2023, 22:28   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygordon View Post
Everyone has been speaking volumes about the discounts that Audi dealers are giving.

I have been following up with the Audi dealership in Cochin and they have not offered a single rupee as a discount since 2021. Be it the Q2, old A4, New A4, A6, the current Q3 or the Q3 sportback now. The days for Audi/BMW/Merc discounts are over at least in Kerala.
Cross posting from a recent post in the luxury car price check thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresterk View Post
Casually received a message today from Audi Kerala offering 4 lakhs off on ex-showroom of a 2022 MFY A4 premium, bringing the on-road price from 55L to 50L along with 5 years of warranty free. I have never even visited their showroom so you could probably get a much higher discount if you are a serious buyer.
I think you could explore on these lines. I’ve also seen similar discounts at Audi Mumbai South.
one-77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2023, 23:55   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygordon View Post

I think someone was pulling a fast one with you since Audi dealerships had been closed in Kerala for a while. I think covid related difficulties lead to them shutting up shop until Audi corporate found a new dealer sometime in mid 2022. Till then, owners have been sending their cars to Bangalore for service which was a massive headache.

If you are serious about getting one, I can put you in touch with a salesman at the newly opened showroom in Kochi.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks