Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2023, 10:46   #1
Senior - BHPian

Wheels Wisdom rolls out 175+ points used car inspection service

The process of buying a used car often involves a test drive and a general check-up of the vehicle. However, not everyone can access a reliable mechanic or the technical expertise to conduct a thorough inspection. In order to assist used car buyers, Wheels Wisdom has launched its used car inspection service in Bangalore.

Wheels Wisdom rolls out 175+ points used car inspection service-all-images-available-large-form-end-report.png

The company offers two packages: 'Detailed X-RAY' is a 150+ point inspection, which excludes underbody inspection, wheel bearings and brakes. The inspection is carried out at the seller’s location and is priced at Rs 2,499 plus taxes.

Wheels Wisdom rolls out 175+ points used car inspection service-sample-test-checking-fluid-leakages-under-vehicle.png

The inspection takes about two hours to complete. The buyer’s presence is not necessary, but they can join if they choose to.

Wheels Wisdom rolls out 175+ points used car inspection service-thumbnail-images-placed-alongside-inspection-points.png

'Insanely Detailed X-RAY' is a 175+ point inspection carried out at a service centre. This includes underbody inspection and costs Rs 4,999 plus taxes.

Wheels Wisdom rolls out 175+ points used car inspection service-sample-page-14-page-report.png

The vehicle can either be picked up from the seller’s location or the vehicle owner may bring the car to the service centre location provided to him. The buyer’s presence is not necessary, but they can join if they choose to. After the inspection, Wheels Wisdom will drop the car back at the seller’s address, or the seller can drive the car back.

Once the inspection is complete, a detailed report is generated and shared with the buyer in a PDF format the same day.

Wheels Wisdom does not charge customers for rescheduling the inspection appointment as it’s dependent on the seller’s availability. However, service managers will be able to wait for 1 hour from the time of the appointment, post which they will have to move to the next appointment.

Wheels Wisdom is also offering customers a 10% discount on all service and repair bookings for a period of 6 months after the inspection.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 16th March 2023 at 10:49.
TusharK is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 16th March 2023, 11:37   #2

Re: Wheels Wisdom rolls out 175+ points used car inspection service

Wheels Wisdom seems to be in Bangalore only. Could have used this kind of service and FNG in Hyderabad also. Currently the reliable option is to go ASC and ask for complete evaluation of the vehicle. This is the route I opted for when purchasing my pre owned Corolla.
Old 16th March 2023, 12:01   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserk View Post
Currently the reliable option is to go ASC and ask for complete evaluation of the vehicle. This is the route I opted for when purchasing my pre owned Corolla.
How much do they charge for this service? Do they give a detailed report?
Old 16th March 2023, 18:51   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Wheels Wisdom has launched its used car inspection service in Bangalore.
What a wonderful service by a trusted, and more importantly impartial name!

Hope they are present in all major cities - one can then get outstation vehicles inspected without the hassle of making a trip just for evaluation. On my recent pre-owned car search, I had to give up many promising cars from other towns because I didn't have the time to go and inspect them.

The price also seems to be quite reasonable. I paid about the same for a pre-purchase inspection at a Hyundai ASS (which honestly wasn't this thorough)

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 17th March 2023 at 11:20. Reason: Trimming quoted post.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks