Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2023, 11:04   #16
BHPian

Re: Curious about a "Quality Control" checklist I found in my new Tata Safari

Look what I found while cleaning my one month old SAFARI ! A piece of crumpled paper buried like an easter egg in the sunroof channel !!

Wrong answers only!

Curious about a "Quality Control" checklist I found in my new Tata Safari-img20230529103318.jpg

Jokes aside: My ownership has been great, with only very minimal niggles that have not impacted my experience much so far!

Sound system works alright actually - Only minor niggles again, hopefully would be resolved with a software update.
r24x7 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 12:30   #17

Looks like Tata is old school. Only pen and paper. No tabs or qr codes or stuff like that
Old 29th May 2023, 13:46   #18
Senior - BHPian

Never peek into the kitchen of your favorite restaurant.
I remembered an incident when I was a teenager , flying from Kuwait to Bahrain on a Kuwait Airways A320 .This was , of course, pre 911. While boarding, the flight deck was open on the LHS, and the cabin crew member was in the first class attending to someone. But the CRT screens were all lit up mostly in Red. There was only one person around, probably an Mx guy. I lingered around for a few more seconds trying to observe. The cabin crew member then came up to me and said politely, " I hope everything is ok in the cockpit?" . I took the hint and went to my seat , thereafter completing my journey on time!

Last edited by fhdowntheline : 29th May 2023 at 13:50.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks