Team-BHP - Who Drives Me?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Who Drives Me? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2642-who-drives-me.html)

Ok Guys, I always wondered how possessive you are as regards to your car?

Who is allowed to drive your car?

In my Case Its ONLY ME except is unavoidable situations where family members might take it.

I can't sit easy if someone else is driving my car.

What about You?

Me... Me.... Me...... more me... and only me,
Anyways good bye
lol

Always me. But if i happen to speed, mom does the driving from the back seat.

when i'm around, i do the driving.

Regards..
Shan2nu

my dad owns our car but he has never ever driven our zen ,nor will he ever get to drive it.
so there uis no question of anyone else getting to drive my car.
even when in other's car,i am the official driver for most of my friends.

Since you (SLK) mentioned who likes to drive the car, the problem is that some of us have more than one car. So it becomes a problem about which car you are referring to, primary/secondary car.

Also you didnt mention whether its when i or you drive alone or when others are around who drives or gets to drive it.

Clarify please

Revv

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I can't sit easy if someone else is driving my car.

tell me about it man ! i give my driver the indica but when my mom goes she wants to go in the honda & then i've to give the driver that car.....it literally hurts ! i try as many times to go with my mom so the driver doesn't drive it..but sometimes i'm just not able to..like in may they went to pune twice in the honda!!! I was bloody cursing this engg & exams! today again my mom has taken the car....i dont let anyone else drive the car...my dad's nice though...always takes the indica with the driver...he knows how much i love the honda..

Well normally it s only me who drives my Zen since its my own personal car. I really dont let anyone drive it . It only rarely I let my brother drive or my dad uses it for a small trip . Or else everyone uses the family Sierra. I really arent comfortable sitting in the passenger seat of my own car

My Jeep - No one else is even allowed to start it. This was an issue initially since the Jeep would have to be moved when it was blocking the Honda or the Mercs way in the compound. But now I did some breaking and altering of the compound and have a dedicated parking spot.

Otherwise I am "blessed" with two really great drivers (C'mon its so tough to find drivers who actually take care of the car) who have been with the family since 8 years. No issues at all. In fact, they sometimes take more car of the sedans than I do.

GTO

As now got only one car my dad drives on weekdays n myself on weekends

Well, Revvmaster.. I am referring to your own car. weather you have 4 or 5 U'll have 1 dedicated I guess!
Its not the case that when you are around you drive it.
Its like, even if you are not there no one touches it!

Once I had gone Out of town for some work (not by car) for 2 weeks. lol.. i forgot to tell anyone to at least start it every 4-5 days. And, on coming back it was right there, but took a longgerr crank to start. moral of the story "ITS MINE"

if you have 5 cars 5 drivers in family, none dedicated, you simply don't fall in the category of possessive drivers.

When it comes to my Conti, I drive myself. Once in a while, my brother has a go. My dad and mom, both don't drive it. The only other people who have driven my car are people who I know - some of my fellow moderators and a few site members.

me n me only.. cant trust my babe to any or rather take a taxi.. lol..

i always envied my bro he consider his hond as a point a to point b commuter and thats all.. no wash no care nothing.. lucky the honda dealer calls up collects the car n get it serviced lol..

Me for Amby and Optra. My life partner drives 800. She's all out to wipe out the autos from BLR

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] She's all out to wipe out the autos from BLR

You ought to give her the mighty Amby then!

GTO