Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2023, 11:43   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Skoda Kushaq Lava Blue Edition launched at Rs 17.99 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmacnaut View Post
Looks like "Nexa Blue" from Maruti Suzuki. The Nexa Blue is perceived as premium among the usual car buyer. Skoda wants to cash in on this it seems.
Actually a similar Norway Blue paint has been available on the T-Cross in Brazil since 2018 or so. I remember drooling over it and being disappointed when the Taigun got the ‘Race Blue’ instead of the that. Good to see they have fixed it.
Old 5th June 2023, 13:38   #17
BHPian

Why is that Slavia not getting any special editions?
Still waiting for the monte Carlo edition which supposed to come early this year.
Old 27th June 2023, 12:48   #18
Senior - BHPian

Skoda Kushaq Lava Blue Edition no longer on sale in India

Skoda India seems to have discontinued the Kushaq Lava Blue Edition as it is no longer listed on the company's official website.

Skoda Kushaq Lava Blue Edition launched at Rs 17.99 lakh-20230413060522_skoda_kushaq-1.jpg

The Kushaq Lava Blue Edition was launched along with the Slavia Anniversary Edition earlier this year. It was priced from Rs 17.99 lakh (ex-showroom).

The SUV was finished in the Lava Blue shade that was previously offered on the Kodiaq and Superb. It also came with a special 'Edition' badge on the B-pillars, puddle lamps, scuff plates, plus edition cushions and additional chrome trim.

The Kushaq Lava Blue Edition was only available with the 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 148 BHP and 250 Nm. This engine was paired with either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DSG.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th June 2023, 14:32   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Skoda Kushaq Lava Blue Edition no longer on sale in India
I wonder what could be the reason for such a quick discontinuation.
I understand it was a fantastic shade on the Octavia but didn't quite look the same on the 2.0 car. As simple as not many opted for it? hmm..
Maky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2023, 15:46   #20
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maky View Post
I wonder what could be the reason for such a quick discontinuation.
I understand it was a fantastic shade on the Octavia but didn't quite look the same on the 2.0 car. As simple as not many opted for it? hmm..
It was also 25K+ more than the other colors. People wouldnt have seen value in paying that amount just for a color.
m8002? is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2023, 17:42   #21
BHPian

Just when I worked out the financials to go with the 1.5L to get it in this shade.

I think most customers might be choosing the VW models which have it as a standard colour option. I hope they do offer it again as a standard option, possibly on the facelift models.
Old 27th June 2023, 18:10   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrabarusMark View Post
Just when I worked out the financials to go with the 1.5L to get it in this shade.

I think most customers might be choosing the VW models which have it as a standard colour option. I hope they do offer it again as a standard option, possibly on the facelift models.
You are right. It doesnt make any sense to pay 25K for a color that VW is offering as standard. What is the facelift you are talking about? Is there is something planned in the next few months?
Old 28th June 2023, 00:04   #23
BHPian

Sad. I loved the colour. In flesh Kushaq in this colour looks bigger and bulkier. The colour suits it too, looks very classy. Even the Slavia looks real good in this colour. With the monthly sales of both models languishing around 2000 units, they should have retained this colour.
Old 30th June 2023, 12:32   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8002? View Post
What is the facelift you are talking about? Is there is something planned in the next few months?
There are rumours that Skoda might refresh their line with standard airbags, maybe ADAS, and feature updates.

It is a 3-yera old car at this point, so a refresh to take on the new Creta and Seltos will be required.
Old 3rd July 2023, 15:14   #25
BHPian

After the short lived Lava blue edition, saw an advertisement for the new Kushaq matte edition in today's TOI newspaper. I am not sure how much expensive it is compared to regular colour options as it is not yet listed in the website.
Old 9th July 2023, 11:23   #26
BHPian

Is the Lava blue edition back? I had enquired about it long back. They called me now telling its available now and even sent me some photos. Not sure of its from the old stock.
Old 18th July 2023, 16:49   #27
BHPian

I had made a booking for the new Slavia Lava Blue Edition 1.5 DSG few days ago but the SA just informed me that it will take 2 months+ to get it. He said that Skoda RM updated them today that the DSG gearbox models are having longer wait time. Has anyone else got similar info?
Old 18th July 2023, 17:57   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizz28 View Post
I had made a booking for the new Slavia Lava Blue Edition 1.5 DSG few days ago but the SA just informed me that it will take 2 months+ to get it. He said that Skoda RM updated them today that the DSG gearbox models are having longer wait time. Has anyone else got similar info?
Could be true , when I made the booking in May I was told the wait could be 8-10 weeks but got it lot sooner. But cross check with another dealer as well

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks