Team-BHP - BMW Price List Mumbai Needed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   BMW Price List Mumbai Needed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2654-bmw-price-list-mumbai-needed.html)

Hey guys was hoping one of u could help out by posting the price list for BMW on road Mumbai,maybe a navnit motor price list would be good.Mainly looking at the 5 series range.How much would do u think a 530i (New) would cost on road mumbai? Also if there is a link to navnit motors website with the price list would be great too. 10x

the site of navnit motors is damm shit..
no details of the any models are available , forget the price list
the site is hardly updated. maybe once in 6 months
Also checked the used car section ...again horrible ...its in the same state since the last year , when i firast checked it out.

Imagine the owner owns a 1.25 crore 760 Li
and the site is not even worth Re 1.25 paise
it looks like the owner has made it himself, rather than hiring any web designers.

they should take some inspiration from the sanghi motoir site from bombay for mercedes vehicles

i had called them for an X5. 760 i think they told me for 90 laks on road. 5 series i think 50 im not sure now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jesal @ July 22 2004,00:31)]i had called them for an X5. 760 i think they told me for 90 laks on road. 5 series i think 50 im not sure now.

90 lakha for what the X5 or the 760
i think it is for the 760...but for which model
760 i or the 760 Li

next time u call call them ask them to send u a fax or a mail on the exact prices for all the available models

I dont know how much it is really but my guess would be this

530i @ 35k euros about 2k euros more expensive than the E240 should come to no more than 44 lakhs on road(personal reg), since the E240 comes for about 41.5, you could get it cheaper, may be a little more expensive if some options are added to it, but in my opinion it should come pretty loaded, except I think it is manual, to add automatic, it would add about 2lakhs to that..basically around the 45-47 with few options.

X5 3.0 for about 50-52 lakhs since it is 39k euros, again depends on the options but base should be 49lakhs..
X5 4.4 for about 70 lakhs base and may be with few options about 75-77lakhs

760i should not be anything less than 1.25cr since it priced about 2.8 times that of E @ 96k euros
760Li should be around 1.4 again depending on options..

I am calculating this based on a simple formula I guess..I dont have any idea about the real price but basically adding duty and octroi and ins and reg fees you should multiply the euro price with 130 rs. (55 + 101% + 4.5% + 4% + 3.5%, comes to 124rs) but then a little up down is always there...

Hope this is close to the exact figures they give you, I would like to know..

This is the dream combo for me..look at that color and look at those alloys..18" man..sweet...this configured in the US is about 120k USD, so about 105-110 euros = 1.36cr

Tell me if you are thinking about it, I would love to come and sit in it and see how it feels on indian roads

Thanks