Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2023, 20:05   #31
BHPian

Re: BMW X1 Petrol now available in M Sport trim; Priced at Rs 48.90 lakh

I just picked up a preowned Q2 with just 12K on the ODO. Now I can feel smug i paid half the price of this for much better performance, engine et. al.
sivasain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2023, 21:15   #32
Kln
BHPian

Great move by BMW.

Crash and burn the brand to the ground.

Rise up from the ashes a newer brand closer to its original ethos.

THERE can be no other explanation for the bizzare decisions by BMW in the past 2 years or so.
Old 9th May 2023, 10:15   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowhistle View Post
I also hate how generous BMW is with //M emblems on an M-Sport, I have a humble 20d M-Sport and it has 12 //M logos on the car . I simple try to park away from full fat //M cars, It's like you can't do away with the //M bling if you want the M Streering wheel or Alloys.
I hear you, man, but let me offer a counterpoint; putting those many ///M logos on the car is all on BMW. If that's how the manufacturer envisioned it, I'll carry it along for sure. Overkill or not.

My eyebrows are raised much more by guys that add the ///M badge to their cars, like ///M stripes to the grille or dubbing their car an "///M"320d by adding the M as a prefix, and so on.. Like, why even? Those that don't know, don't care. Those that know, don't think highly of it.

Mod Note: Our BMW X1 Review has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 26th October 2023 at 15:11. Reason: Link to review added
iliketurtles is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks