Team-BHP - New Mercedes C Class Launched!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New Mercedes C Class Launched!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2680-new-mercedes-c-class-launched.html)

Mercedes launched the upgraded version of its C Class yesterday. I saw this car in the showroom and take my word for it...the looks are to die for! From the best stock alloys I have ever seen on an Indian car to the clear lamps....its a sheer beauty!

Whats new in the C200K/C220 CDI

1. Clear lens headlights
2. Clear lens foglights.
3. 16" Alloys with 205/55 tyres (Previous size was 15" size)
4. Rain sensing wipers
5. Redesigned front and rear bumpers.

All of this at no additional price increase.

But what must be paid attention to is how the model has evolved over the past one year. Compared to the C180 which was available till May 2003, the current C200K has 34 more bhp!! Very recently, the diesel C also got a power boost of 26 bhp through some remapping. Alloy wheels are standard across the range as is a 6 CD music system.

But in the end....you will forget it all when you see the new C in person. Took my breath away

GTO

whoa. are those the std wheels? They look good. Look like the chrome-plated version of the SL wheels.

Definatly looks smashing, had an invite for the launch of this and the E 270 cdi ,was held at the oberio last night unfortunatly couldnt make it but i am sure i will get more than a glimpse of this beauty on the roads.This revamped version is sure to give a boost to the sales. Heard that the interiors r also abit more sportier,any pics on that ?

that looks cool. but if the image was original we can know more details of head lamps and fog lamps. hey more pics plz

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ravi_28_8 @ July 22 2004,11:20)]that looks cool. but if the image was original we can know more details of head lamps and fog lamps. hey more pics plz

Ok, will put some more pics including close-up shots by the evening. I happen to have them.

hey that great rudra. waiting for pics

Thank god they've retained the shape of the headlights. Overall shape is pretty much like the old one but, looks much better. More like a custom made C class.

Regards...
Shan2nu

The headlights shape will be retained as this is only a face lift and not a complete revamp. they have just converted the standard headlights to the new crystal ones.

well, to be honest, I was expecting a lot more aside from clear lense headlights and larger wheels! But, as they are not raising the price, these are more than welcome!

BTW, in GTO's first post, if you cover the pic of the car leaving just the lower half of the front bumper with the foggies showing, doesn't it resemble a Ferrari 456 front enD?? Hmmm....this C has some fine company!

Rtech

Few detailed shots..
headlamp

fog lamp

taillamp assm

back view

meters

rim

Whoa!! It looks absolutely awesome...brilliant job....gr8 pics Rudra!

looks just like the current model.

Hey ppl , what would u buy ??a new C200 K or the Skoda Superb
The C220 Cdi is not a option , as the Skoka Superb Diesel has not yet arrived
Please comment with reasons.
Skoda 26 lakhs on road mumbai individual reg
C200K 2886000 on road mumbai individual reg

Dipen, the C Class vs Superb discussion is going on in the Skoda Superb review thread

GTO

hey rudra gr8 shots.
the car looks awesome
had a brief glance on the way to school.
sanghi has a couple of 200ks remainin - old ones
any1 interested