Team-BHP - Pics : The Great Ford Drive. 31st Jan, 2004.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Pics : The Great Ford Drive. 31st Jan, 2004. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2686-pics-great-ford-drive-31st-jan-2004-a.html)

The Unique Road show from Ford:
What better way to celebrate 100 years of Ford's motoring excellence than a unique road show? Covering 10 major cities within a span of 3 months, this show offered visitors an unparalleled Ford 'Touch and Feel' experience. This unique road show travelled from Chandigarh, New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore finally to Ludhiana. * * *

Special Attractions
The Ford Mondeo, Ford Ikon and the new Ford Endeavour were on display in a special designed international set-up along with the Limited Edition 007 Thunderbird that sultry siren Halle Berry drove in James Bond's "Die another Day." For those who drool on Ford Classics, there was a city-specific choice of Ford vintage cars on display at the venue. * * *

Show Stealer
The Special Edition Thunderbird as driven in James Bond's 'Die Another Day' was on display at the venue and needless to say it was the show stealer. With its sleek Thunderbird roaster chassis, an all-new colour scheme, and that touch of international spy appeal, the Thunderbird created quite a stir where-ever it went. * * *

The Test Track Design And Experience
Nine times Rally Champion, Jagat Nanjappa designed the specialized SUV dirt track and crafted out the Ikon and Mondeo test drive tracks. Jagat and his crew obliged visitors with their sharp vehicle handling and razor sharp wit - leaving the visitors wanting a longer test-drive experience! * * *

The Complete Ford Experience
Children gleefully won games at the stalls while mothers test-drove vehicles of their choice and husbands worked out booking details. Those who choose to book their Ford car on the spot, experienced excellent finance schemes from Ford Credit and other leading alliance banks to choose from. From statutory dealer interaction to aiding informed accessories purchase, the Great Ford Drive allowed a serious prospect to make an unhurried decision after all his concerns were laid to rest. Needless to say, there was something for every one in the family.

Text taken from Ford India

For those of you who missed The Great Ford Drive that was held on 31st Jan 2004 and 1st Feb 2004, here are some pics taken by Dippy.

Undoubtedly the Show Stealer : Ford Thunderbird

The Great Ford Drive begins

The Endeavor descends the incline.

The Endeavor takes the almost 45 degree banked right turn.

Whats a Great Ford Drive without muck.

Thank you for having a Great Drive.

nice pics
but i heard that the people who went for testdrives werent given a proper drive.....
some 2 - 3 minutes after which the experts took over

Nice pics....

Cheers...
aNu

hey! thanx a lot for the pics, real nice. i dont think its happened in Hyderabad yet? or has it?
and can we drive on these tracks? or is it only their drivers running the cars, like the demo-cd's all the plasma tv sellers play ;)

Quote:

hey! thanx a lot for the pics, real nice. i dont think its happened in Hyderabad yet? or has it?
and can we drive on these tracks? or is it only their drivers running the cars, like the demo-cd's all the plasma tv sellers play

ahem.... the road show happened last year....check the date of the first posting... sorry for the bad news dude...

oooops!

my dad always told me, read the whole thing before jumping!

i jus read till the 31st january, and thought it must be 2005~!

sorry abt that.