Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Which would you buy ?
NHC VTec 54 19.08%
Lancer Cedia Select 229 80.92%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2007, 12:58   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Is the price of Vtech and Cedia the same?? I thought there is more than 1 Lakh OTR price difference. I could be wrong here.

In US, Civic and Corolla cost between $12k-15K range.
Cedia Spirit / Sport are about 50-80k costlier, but that is not fair comparison based on specs and features.

Its the Cedia-select which is comparable with City-Vtec.
Cedia Select - 8.3L Mumbai Ex-Showroom and
City Vtec - 8.1 Ex-showroom.

Last edited by vishaltanksale : 1st August 2007 at 13:09.
Old 1st August 2007, 18:27   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishaltanksale View Post
Cedia Spirit / Sport are about 50-80k costlier, but that is not fair comparison based on specs and features.

Its the Cedia-select which is comparable with City-Vtec.
Cedia Select - 8.3L Mumbai Ex-Showroom and
City Vtec - 8.1 Ex-showroom.
The comparo in the poll is with the Cedia Select. Kolkata OTR prices are almost identical at around 8.6L for both the cars, post discounts.

Also, even if we bring the Cedia Sports into the picture, which would you buy - Vtec at 8.6L or Cedia Sports for 60k more ?
Old 1st August 2007, 18:47   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
Also, even if we bring the Cedia Sports into the picture, which would you buy - Vtec at 8.6L or Cedia Sports for 60k more ?
Sport, sport, sport
Old 1st August 2007, 20:52   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
Cedia even if its priced 1lacs more then the Vtec, you get so much more car.
Old 2nd August 2007, 12:50   #65
BHPian

Cedia Sports, A car that is way beyond the Honda City ZX
Old 2nd August 2007, 13:52   #66
Team-BHP Support

I'd mostly let both pass, the cedia and the nhc vtec pass, or just maybe opt for a white Cedia Sport.
Mostly, i'd look at the top variant of the SX4 considering the equipment it offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
There's nowhere a single cedia for sale
I have come across a couple of Cedias for sale around in Mumbai.

manson.

Last edited by manson : 2nd August 2007 at 14:08.
Old 2nd August 2007, 13:56   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
I have come across a couple of Cedias for sale around in Mumbai.
Any idea about the asking price ?
Old 4th August 2007, 11:28   #68
Senior - BHPian

I had posted this before and the dealer confirmed this again today.

The lancer is getting New interiors and exteriors by HM and will be relaunched around christmas. I hope they price it below NHC.
Old 4th August 2007, 11:56   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
The lancer is getting New interiors and exteriors by HM and will be relaunched around christmas. I hope they price it below NHC.
The old lancer or the cedia ?
Old 4th August 2007, 12:19   #70
BHPian

In India Lancer and Cedia are 2 different models. Cedia is not going to have any change as it is relatively new (less than 2 years). Lancer is an excenllent car and sprucing up interiors will certainly bring back the crowd to Lancer. On any day Lancer is way better than City. Its the Honda badge that people go for, not for city as a car.
Old 6th August 2007, 10:48   #71
BHPian

Cedia it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car&me View Post

No used Cedias = The current owners dont want to sell

Less number of Cedias on road = Exclusivity.
I would add less number of Cedias = Less attractive option for car thieves. They usually target more popular cars so they can sell them fast.

I had almost decided on NHC vtec, but thankfully I read some of the threads here on TBHP, which made me look seriously at Cedia. I did a TD last Saturday, and now I am completely sold on this car. Very comfortable, good ride and handling, lots of goodies at the price fractionally above NHC vtec. That difference can also be reduced with some hard bargaining. Haven't booked it yet, but Cedia is now on the top of my list.
Old 6th August 2007, 21:55   #72
BHPian

Cedia it is Quote:
Originally Posted by Car&me

No used Cedias = The current owners dont want to sell

Less number of Cedias on road = Exclusivity.

I would add less number of Cedias = Less attractive option for car thieves. They usually target more popular cars so they can sell them fast.

I had almost decided on NHC vtec, but thankfully I read some of the threads here on TBHP, which made me look seriously at Cedia. I did a TD last Saturday, and now I am completely sold on this car. Very comfortable, good ride and handling, lots of goodies at the price fractionally above NHC vtec. That difference can also be reduced with some hard bargaining. Haven't booked it yet, but Cedia is now on the top of my list.
Old 7th August 2007, 00:40   #73
BHPian

Devilvtec, I am fully with you as I myself own the CEDIA and am all praises for it.
I myself was and am an all time HONDA fan but after comparing the VFM parameters, I have fallen in love with CEDIA most recently. Its a beautiful car with its well designed gearbox for city traffic use.
Old 7th August 2007, 16:53   #74
BHPian

No offence to anyone but this thread is totally misleading and full of crap. We in team-bhp declared Cedia as the clear winner against City-VTech and in another thread its almost 50:50 with Civic.
Wheras sales chart shows a totally different stories. hardly a monthly sale of 100 odd Cedias ever since its launch is no match to the sales of either City or Civic....
Moreover, I am 101% sure that people who have voted here in favour of Cedia against City or Civic, when they will go out to buy a car in this range, they will buy city or civic or for that matter SX4 or corolla/skoda etc but not Cedia because Cedia may be a good car but there are lot more aspects to buying any car. is mitsubhishi really serious abt their products???Go and check their dealers and their behaviour?? Pathetic A.S.S., No resale value. Car in itself is neither here nor there....

So, request you guys to please think hard before you post anything like this. It can be really misleading for aspiring customers.
Instead of claiming this is good and this is bad, just put yourself in the buyer's shoes and think what would you have bought.
Old 7th August 2007, 17:16   #75
Senior - BHPian

Mr. Zoom too ask i would definately put my money on The cedia and not on the NHC if i am going to buy one, when Team-bhpins vote for a particular car they go ahead and buy that one. Sales doesnot make a car better then the other one which is selling. There are around 13000 members on team-bhp, and not even 1% car buyers are team-bhpians, considering the population, so team-bphians recomending a particular car and that not selling alot has nothing to do with Sales figure as such.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks