Team-BHP - Maruti Offering Discounts on all models except sx4 & swift D.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Maruti Offering Discounts on all models except sx4 & swift D. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/27118-maruti-offering-discounts-all-models-except-sx4-swift-d.html)

Hi,

Just got the newsletter from my HR that Maruti has offered some discounts on all models right from 800,alto,zen,wagonR,Esteem,Swift Petrol to my company. This is apart from the dealer discounts. These discounts are not applicable to SX4 and Swift DDiS. This offer has directly come from Maruti itself. The amount is still not known. But they have informed that after we confirm them with the actual no of vehicles, they will confirm us the actual discount on the above models......:)

Are these other models of Maruti not doing well :confused: . Just wrote back to them stating whether the discounts can be extended to SX4 also as many would be interested to upgrade from present small car to sedan.

Mods: Do not know where this thread is to be placed. Pls move to the desired section if necessary.

Can you please let me know what is the discount being offered on Swift Lxi?

Quote:

Originally Posted by snaronikar (Post 519966)
Are these other models of Maruti not doing well :confused: .

Both SX4 and Swift DDiS has got huge waiting periods (which extend to 6-7 months at places). Am sure they wouldn't add to that by giving discounts.

As for other cars not selling well- I am sure i wouldn't want them selling any more than they currently do. Our streets are already too crowded. ;)

July 2007 sales figures for Maruti cars- Omni, versa (7214), Maruti 800 (5970), Alto, WagonR, Estilo and Swift (34737), SX4 & Esteem (4394), Gypsy &vitara (524).

Thats 52,839 cars in the domestic market itself, IN JULY ALONE!
(Source: Maruti Suzuki website)

Its 25k for Zen here. Thats the max among the lot. For Esteem I guess its 15k. Nothing for Swift Diesel in the adverts though.

the 6-7 month waiting is hype.

How many Grand Vitaras sold in July?

And any discount on them for your company, snaronikar?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 520061)
Its 25k for Zen here. Thats the max among the lot. For Esteem I guess its 15k. Nothing for Swift Diesel in the adverts though.

the 6-7 month waiting is hype.

what hype man! we have ZAK around as usual to help us out! we trivandrum BHPians i guess have a waiting period of 3 odd days!:Cheering:
sadly they dont have any discounts or promotions!

alto fun has a 15000 disount now !

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 520061)
Its 25k for Zen here. Thats the max among the lot.

That includes an exchange bonus of 10k. If u are not exchanging a vehicle then the discount is only 15k.
Quote:

Originally Posted by xinome (Post 520368)

Its a discontinued model. Only available in Popular Trivandrum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xinome (Post 520368)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 520406)
Its a discontinued model. Only available in Popular Trivandrum.

Doesn't come with immobiliser/iCATS as Maruti calls it.
15000 is including the exchange bonus?

The exact discount on each model is not yet known to me. Will share it when we hear from Maruti.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 520710)
Doesn't come with immobiliser/iCATS as Maruti calls it.
15000 is including the exchange bonus?

Only the Alto X FUN model doesn't come with iCATS. Rest all have iCATS as a std fittment

15000 is the customer discount for X FUN and this doesn;t include the exchange bonus.

You can add the Maruti DZiRE to your list. No discounts across all variants and engine options! Well, with a six month waiting list one cant expect anything else!

swift and sx4 no discounts since they are working on fixing the rattles and not being sold now lol :D

Just kidding, there is a slight gloom wrt inflation and all, almost all cars are getting some discount or the other. Funny part even the second hand dealers have started dropping prices a lil bit ;) Good news, come weekend planning to do some shopping for a good friend.

hope it is i10 effect! it is been selling good nos lately which gives maruti sleepless nights! bring AStar quickly!

what will happen when nano will be on road.....another round of discounts?

Sx4 and swift both have discounts in pune. Sx4 is 15 k for corporate deal swift was around 8-10 k.