Team-BHP - Feedback for baleno
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Feedback for baleno (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2768-feedback-baleno.html)

[quote]

hi Guyz,

I plan to buy one maruti Baleno , Does any one has experience with baleno. I just want to know the feed back for Baleno . Hope u all helps me

Whizzzzzzzz Dull

Topic moved to Indian car Scene

Baleno is said to be an awesome car. Quite a few BHPians rate it second only to the Vtec in terms of performance.

Hey Whizdull

Go for the Baleno. You will get pleasure worth every penny you spend on the car and the gas.

If you can find a decent used VTEC go for it. Else, Baleno is the choice.
I had only a few KMS of test ride in it, but it triggered a desire in me to own the Baleno.

go for it and put some wide rubbers...........

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Jaggu @ Sep. 13 2004,15:57)]go for it and put some wide rubbers...........

Hi

Tahnks dudes, Do u have any idea about its mileage and its maintenence . plz suggest me which alloy and tyre matches . if possible send me a pic also ..

whizzzzzzzzzzzzz dull

they come with alloys a 185 pair of tyres is all that is needed, mileage approx 9-12 kms in city, 14-16 highways.. maintanence pretty cheap (its a maruti)

Heres my Baleno Review

Hope that helps

GTO

Its quite a good car.And with that price,its definately more affordable.And all that with Maruti backup.
go get a test drive now.....and dunt forget to give us ur views on it.
cya

Baleno - go for it if you can live with the looks. just change the tyres , put in some nice looking alloys and it looks much better.

it has very good performance , and is a silent car.

i was tempted to let the ikon go when i drove my friends car but the baleno was priced at arnd 9 Lacs

at this price , the car is a steal.

cheeers

Since the Old Honda City VTEC is no longer available *new* ..... a baleno is probably the car that fills the vaccum created ;-)

...and the price at which the baleno is offered well...the package is just irresistible...... and with maruti's after sales support ...you just cant go wrong

....well but do try to change the tires before you take it home if possible as the true potetial of the car cannot be realised without a a tyre upgrade.

..do test drive one and find out yourself...

well and as someone said.....and rightly so...@ the price for which it's offered it's a steal ! ..IMHO it's a better buy than a used OHC...as there's always something different about having a *new* car

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (normally_crazy @ Sep. 13 2004,21:36)]it has very good performance , and is a silent car.

Will depend greatly on what tyres you put.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rudra Sen @ Sep. 13 2004,23:44)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (normally_crazy @ Sep. 13 2004,21:36)]it has very good performance , and is a silent car.

Will depend greatly on what tyres you put.

Haha, Professori Rudra really seems to have had experiences in cars that have tyres that make a lot of road noise (was that Rehaan's accent there?)

May i also add a notorious experience where 5 people including Sir Rudra himself were hanging on for dear life while the car whisked its way around Ghats at frighteningly fast speeds...

But getting back to the original topic, the Baleno is a really good car, besides those scrawny tyres. IMO, buy the LXi, which saves you a good 70-80k over the VXi, and then mod her up with good 14" alloys and tyres, lovely seat covers and a good music system to begin with. You will still be left with some loose cash after the exercise, making the neigbour's relatively more expensive Vxi pale out in comparison.

Happy buying

Revv

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Revvmaster @ Sep. 14 2004,01:05)]Haha, Professori Rudra really seems to have had experiences in cars that have tyres that make a lot of road noise (was that Rehaan's accent there?)

Plus few more here and there. My Eagle NCT 5 is really whisper quiet.

and what for the dull looks unexciting interiors,tail lights that look worse than a 800,tyres so thin ull be ashamed and i dont think it has nething else than the engine try the ikon 1.6