Team-BHP - Brand new Baleno for 4 lakhs !!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Brand new Baleno for 4 lakhs !!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/28085-brand-new-baleno-4-lakhs.html)

A couple of my friend's office colleagues have bought a new Baleno from Maruti dealer for 4 lakh ex-showroom price. I do not know which model it is (I think it is Vxi but not confirmed) but this surely has got me excited.

However, there are no warranties offered by Maruti on the vehicle but it is certainly brand new.

I am sure there is some catch, might be an old test drive car as there are no warranties.Even for the "True value" they offer warranty for a Year.

No warranties..dude stay away from these cars, even if its a Vxi. You can go for it, only if you plan to modify it in near future.

If its new then there could be registeration issues for sure.

New car for 4lakhs impossible ,,, pls chk it must be used one !

Regards,
Jitendra

Should I go break my head? No i dont think so, must be a test drive, even if its a LXi, its a throwaway price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shobhit15 (Post 544690)
new Baleno from Maruti dealer for 4 lakh ex-showroom price.

ex-showroom? Don't forget to add registration charges + road tax + insurance to get the on road price. Then the deal won't sound so sweet after all.

I think they cleared all the stock much more before the launch of SX4.Be careful while doing these kind of deals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spadival (Post 544763)
ex-showroom? Don't forget to add registration charges + road tax + insurance to get the on road price. Then the deal won't sound so sweet after all.

The guy paid around 4.3 lakhs OTR price.

There was some news somewhere where all the manufacturers like Maruti, Hyundai etc were trying to clear stock of discontinued models at some really low prices. This could be one of them.

even i think that they are clearing their old stock .....i dont think that old stock will be available with each and every dealer ...there may be two three dealers who havent sold their last stock of baleno`s.

I also heard of a few NEW black Baleno VXis going for 3.75 in Patna!

4.3 OTR?!!! wow! thts the going price for a 2004 model baleno in true value...

I know one thing for sure that MUL cleared up all Baleno Stock a month before the SX4 Launch.

A friend of mine was looking for a bargain on Baleno as we heard rumors that MUL gave 75k - 1Lac discount on the stock left, but it cleared so fast that they were not left with anything. A baleno on a 1 lac discount is a very sweet deal IMO.

Please check this one out thoroughly before you take the plunge !!

Too good to be true, in Noida/Delhi/Haryana ? which dealer/where has a Baleno that he is willing to sell for 4L ? And if the dealer is selling it, it has to come with Warranty, how can there be no warranty for a brand new car from Maruti ? Even if it's old stock, I feel it hard to believe that Maruti will refuse to give warranty when they offer the same through True Value for old cars such as Zen which has been discontinued ?

Anyways, if anyone is aware of any such deals, do let me know , couple of friends are very much interested.