Team-BHP - Someone brooke my car wiper!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Someone brooke my car wiper! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2821-someone-brooke-my-car-wiper.html)

I parked my car to go to my friends house (inside his housing society). Came back about 2 hours later got in the car started driving when i noticed my rear wiper in a vertical position. Switched on the washer fluid , water came out but wiper refused to budge.
*Next day *i removed and re-fitted it but when i turn the wiper stalk the wiper doesn't make a full swipe. It stops the moment i turn the stalk back to off position. So what do i do so the wiper starts working normally?
*Why the hell don't people respect other people's things? Is it jealousy or what? Obviously, some kid must have pulled, pushed and grabbed at the wiper and in all probablity he must have done it in front of his parents. Problem is if you tell the parents about what their kid is doing they say " arrey bacha hai"

Indians dude... Indians!! This thing happened to my friends Uno... some one.. just broke his radio antenna and took it away!!!
I park my car sometimes out of my building.. always...someone...opens the mirrors!! Why ?? i guess.. peoples hands start itching if they dont screw up others things!

yeh wing mirrors are the most vulnerable thing on a parked car. Chances r someone must ahve messed around with them while the car was parked. They try to test the flexibility and what not.

Oh ... thats sad but nothing new

My Wagon R has scratches all over... On the boot someone has engraved a 4 digit number. *And on red color its more visible.

side mirrors... always... I haven't adjusted my missors so many times as the passer-bys do it.

and i have seen people sit on the bonnet of someones car and leaving a dent there.

these people are not some illiterate and un-educated guys.. *They are
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 12 2004,23:01)]Indians dude... Indians!!

This kind of behaviour is so damned common. No problems in my building, but, whenever I've parked my car elsewhere, the side view mirrors have always been fiddled with. I've had five broken mirrors till date. Luckily, they cost just Rs. 60/- a piece. Thank God for that!

Looks like they tried making the wipers work using "hand power" , the fact thatb the wiper does not swipe fully means that the knurlings (those ridges on the wiper pivot point are worn), With a bit of luck they maybe okay but corressponding knurlings on the wiper arm might be worn - used to happen to AMbys qquite often. Remove the wiper and check

same stuff happens to any decals that might be on the car. i pulled out decal would make the car look so sick.... recently happened to me too
-Chaxy

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 12 2004,23:01)]Indians dude... Indians!!