Team-BHP - My car got stolen this morning!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   My car got stolen this morning!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2827-my-car-got-stolen-morning.html)

My Esteem got stolen from my compound this morning!! It was a rude shock, It hurts me no end when something happens to any of my cars.

The story is that it was parked last nite at 9 p.m. inside the compound. The car wash guy cleant it in the morning at 6:30 a.m. only from the outside (We give the keys only to our own drivers). At 7:45 a neighbour saw someone casually driving away. This is the first time in years that a car has got flicked from my lane!!

Gone!! A special car with really special memories.

I was at the cop station in the morning and was truly amazed at the speed and efficiency of the inspector in charge. Not a minute was wasted and all the police stations/nakabandis were given descriptions of my car.

It is obviously fully insured and the monetary loss will be negligible. But thats not the real loss at all.

I know its a long shot, but if anyone should spot a dark blue 1996 Esteem VX (MH-15-AH-1834) with 5 spoke alloys, new Michelin tyres, black leather seats and dark glasses...please PM me immediately.

This is exactly how the car looks:

GTO

Man, GTO...that really really sucks. I know what you mean when you say that the physical loss doesn't matter as much...

Keep us posted, dude. Hope you get your baby back.

Ouch...that hurts! A year ago someone broke into my car and stole my complete system. It was a horrible feeling...can't (and don't want to) imagine what it must feel like to wake up one day and not find your car where you left it.

Hope you get it back.

Good luck man.

Rt

Dats really sad bud. And more so if u're attached to the car emotionally.........and the esteem's one that most of us have grown up with. I know how it feels......I had my cellphone flicked from my car......it's not the loss actually, but the feeling that someone pulled a fast one on you and got away with it........its really frustrating.

Lets hope the guy rots in hell (drivin a crappy maruti omni in circles for eternity, with no a/c and windows shut)

stole ur esteem...???

tht sucks man bigtime. if i see the car newhere....i'l let u know for sure....n beat up that punk too.

My god!!! thats really shocking!!! I really cant believe it!!
Desperately hope u get it back buddy!!!

Wow, thats a horrible news man!! Its a worst thing that can happen to a car lover.....see his car stolen!

Really bad... no words

and it had Autocops? .. i think so..

Hey thats terrible news . How did someone get access to the keys and I thought your building had security.

Hope its found soon and we too will keep an eye on it

Dippy

Shucks, that's a rude shock alright! Car getting stolen from inside the compound... boy, are these thieves getting smart!
Sucks!

Now that sucks dude........
Did`nt u have an autocop installed??
Hope u get it back soon.Put sum more pressure on the cops.Until u personally dont force them,they wont even bother.

And that geek shud be killed.

X

GTO,

Sorry to hear about your car, Hope the cops find it soon.

How could sombody get into your car and start it without the AUTOCOP going on and also engine immobilizer activated.

Regds
Kakx.

that is real bad news...this thing has happened with me when i was living in bbay at worli sea face..and the worst was it happened to the new esteem we bought after that in a very stupid manar..we had got a new driver and he took the car for servicing..that day the service station was packed so the guys were taking the keys outside..he gave the keys to some theif and walked off...that was like spoon feeding the car..anyhow..I can feel for you man...my esteem was my best, most memorable car of all times too..anyhow..hope u find your car or atleast these guys get caught..

tc

Will keep an eye out pal. Sorry for your loss.

Hey, really sorry to her about this. I once had a burglary so I can understand how violated you feel !