Team-BHP - Sonalika's new MUV - Rhino
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Sonalika's new MUV - Rhino (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2842-sonalikas-new-muv-rhino.html)

Hello guys,

do you have any information about new SUV from sonalika group ?
I have read in the autocar magazine that the SUV from sonalike is build with CRDI and it is going to competent to SCORPIO.

any additional about this vehicle........

Thanks
CM27

the SUV you are talkin about is from ICML[ international cars and motors limited] a company from sonalika ITL...the SUV will be called RHINO.will be soon launching by oct.end.price range will start from 5lacs but no crdi in any models for now.will be targating mainly the market of Qualis nd travera.

Isnt the Sonalika SUV Rover-inspired? If I remember correctly, one of the family members of this group was a Team-BHPian and had shared some information with us previously.

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
Isnt the Sonalika SUV Rover-inspired? If I remember correctly, one of the family members of this group was a Team-BHPian and had shared some information with us previously.

GTO

he was also an member of xbhp, gave a lot of info abt it on xbhp a long time back as far as i remember.

who do you think Sushant mittal is ????

Old TBHP Link

Apparently he re-registered. He came to the forum a year back and then vanished

Fellas!The Sonalika's new SUV is designed by DC.The looks are pretty clean and sober.No jazzy stuff here.Complete new front end with minor changes done to the bodyline and the rear.Interiors also basic and descent.

Hey any pictures ! This is DC first creation that will go into mass production. I'm eager to see what he can do.

SUV statrting at 5 - lacs ? that should heat things up. anyone got any pictures at all ??? please ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell_rider
SUV statrting at 5 - lacs ? that should heat things up. anyone got any pictures at all ??? please ???

Balero is available for a similar range.

i really wouldnt call the Bolero an SUV!!! its a tin box on wheels! :)

abt the Sonalia's Suv, i read recently in the Economic Times that they gonna launch it around December, between the price range of 5-6 Lk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishant_kingpin
Balero is available for a similar range.

true...but i wasn't considering the Bolero at all. what i implied was something thats of reasonable quality at 5 -lakhs.

that should give both the bolero and the Scorpio a tough time.

cool can anyone post the pictures of sonlika's suv,last year i saw a qualis type muv of sonlika in Autocar to compete against innova but was actually a clone of qualis.Was it launched???

but again.... mahindra and Telco have good development facilities - am not too sure re: sonalika beyond the engine

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
who do you think Sushant mittal is ????

Ho ho ho! I have nothing more to say to that. :D