Team-BHP - Which MUV would you buy?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Which MUV would you buy? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2859-muv-would-you-buy.html)

If you had to, which MUV would you bring home. And for what THREE reasons?

For me, it would have to be the Scorpio

1. Character : Especially in black with 5 spoke alloys/meaty rubber

2. Fun to drive : 109 BHP Turbo-diesel

3. Its Indian!! Mahindras engineering capabilities make me proud.

GTO

scorpio.......

I can not comment upon Tavera, but out of the rest "Qualis" wins for me. Its not the fastest, but still has that smooth power delivery (for a Diesel).

Scorpio for me

First of all you get a lotta car for the money. Its got a great combination of power and looks . Its pretty comfortable too though the handling is scary.

If you guys have noticed Mahindra has come up with an alloy design for the Scorpio which really does look sweet. Another thing I would like on my Scorpio would be the spare tyre on the rear door. DC and Rio have done such jobs they actually make Scorpio look more aggressive.

Cheers

I'd really like to see what the Tavera would be like to drive though

Scorpio.... without a second thought.
Most powerful, best looking, Indian and most capable off the road among these 4.
I know it's got handling and braking problems, but I'm mature enough to drive it within its limits and mine. Good car.

Scorpio for me too. However, I don't thing the Scorpio is a MUV. Its more SUV. I agree with everything you'll have said on it. The Qualis and Tavera

i like the new CHEVY TAVERA. but scorpio is also good. but i read the recent autocar book and it said that the TAVERA can match the scorpio in speeds, it has better mileage and better comforst such as legrooms, boot etc. scorpio is awesome. i like its looks. qualis is nothing in front of these cars. it doesnt have the power, old hopeless looks, nothings there in it:blues:

It's the Qualis for me. the Scorpio's proportions are all wrong, for what the front does for it's looks, the rear does absolutely nothing. i would have wanted them to be more creative, isn't of just raiding the corsa's tail lights. it's good to drive, the engine has loads of power, but the gearing is a bit short. guess they really expected people to take it off road, not happening. not saying that the qualis looks any better, but atleast they carried with the boring looks all around. no need to get excited and then disappointed. the power delivery in the qualis is great, 3rd gear it just flows, and fast. i guess ill always hold a grudge against the scorpio for not being crash tested, ive seen Qualis' walk away for quite a bit of mayhem.

hi guys
for me it would be the scorpio 4x4 dx or the new tata sumo turbo 4x4

both having good engines and a awesme borg warner transfer case!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ported_head @ May 20 2004,12:51)]isn't of just raiding the corsa's tail lights. .

hi dude!
they look the same but arent next time check it out, scorpio's is a little more bigger and they dont have the same mounts

I like Scorpio, but, i prefer a Toyota Qualis coz its a very nimble vehilce. More over the new Qualis successor looks good too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]qualis is nothing in front of these cars.

"These cars" meaning the Sumo too??? Sorry, the Sumo is light years behind the Qualis in all aspects.

Anyways I wud go for a Qualis.

Scorpio...Scropio and Scorpio only.... More over to add up the new upcoming and improved Qualis

2f2f

Scorpio... Great SUV

Scorpio......... no idea abt that new Tavera. i would chouse scorpio among qualis n sumo. the looks r better and the power is good, and more over sumo and qualis r more used for call center pickup and drop cabs, so if u buy them u might be called driver by someone.:scare: