Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2004, 15:34   #76
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Nov. 05 2004,21:42)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (manson @ Nov. 05 2004,21:20)]..wonder who said that the scorpio looked better than the safari , even owning a scorpio does not make me say such a foolish thing
Well...thats actually personal view...u really cant say a person liking the Scorpios design over the Safari is making a foolish statement...Becauz for me...the thing which is practical, really works...and the people who arent practical are fools!!! Today the Safari has become such a joke infront of other Suvs...somebody pays a ridiculous amount of money on it...and wat he gets is a silly gearbox that needs to be kicked to work and a lazy lousy engine which many defend saying..it will be improved in the next light years!!! *

The Safari today is like a ignored child whose parents didnt even bother to give him a polio vaccine since his birth!!
But the opposite goes for the Scorpio...its parents have always cared for it..always..made it leave bad habbits..and the results are in front of u..its improving very fast!!
stratos i never said anything abt the peformance i was only talkin abt the looks of the safari and the scorpio . . .
n yeah sorry it was nc s zen that drifter was talkin abt . . .
Old 6th November 2004, 15:39   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Nov. 05 2004,21:42)]The Safari today is like a ignored child whose parents didnt even bother to give him a polio vaccine since his birth!!
Hehehe Ignored child...no polio vaccine.

But like i said before....mahindra r only looking after the scorpio...if we were talking abt the bolero...than that wud become the ignored child with no polio vaccine instead of the safari.

Drifter
Old 6th November 2004, 15:41   #78
Senior - BHPian

N manson dude...it wasnt n_c's zen...i was talking abt n_c's ikon with the free flow.

Drifter
Old 6th November 2004, 15:44   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ Nov. 06 2004,13:00)]while the safari has learnt life the hard way!and slowly slowly he is gaining the edge over his spoilt rich pampered cousin!(the 3.0 crdi engine!)
Learning the hard way...u r kidding!! Wat has it learnt? to put a DVD player and sell itself as a limited edition...or a petrol engined one which is owned by 2 unknown people in the world..
Hope i stay alive to see the launch of the new Safari...cauz..today people die at the age of 60-70 years and today I am 19!!!
Old 6th November 2004, 15:46   #80
Senior - BHPian

oh the dvd player fridge and all are his tools of business!
after all he needs to please the people he works for!
unlike his cousin's parents(the dealers) who have an take it or leave it attitude
Old 6th November 2004, 15:47   #81
Senior - BHPian

Well for people who think.. Mahindra sells only a vehicle called Scorpio, they even sell the Bolero, BoleroCamper, Marshal, Commander, Invader, Tourister..etc..

And know what!! a totally new BOLERO is on its way!!
Old 6th November 2004, 15:51   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Nov. 06 2004,13:17)]Mahindra sells only a vehicle called Scorpio, they even sell the Bolero, BoleroCamper, Marshal, Commander, Invader, Tourister..etc..
see how unfair/ignorant scoprio's parents are they gave polio vaccine/fed/looked after/petted only the scorpio ignoring all other siblings and leaving them to fend for them selves

atleast safari's parents look after thier rest of the siblings well
and not distuingishing between a girl(indica) or a boy(safari,sumo)
Old 6th November 2004, 15:54   #83
Team-BHP Support

nc drifter n i spoke abt ure 100 kmph deal on the scorpion king . . . n reaslised that mostly its cos u re used to the crisp handling of an ikon . . . . . . . n i havent had a v gud handlin car all my life except the zen n the gypsy n mayb the sierra turbo . . . .
n yeah nwe i knwe that u hav an ikon n nt a zen with an automech job . .
n nc i think the scorpio n the safari are as common in bombay atleast . . even though it so much younger than the safari . . .

stratos well said ( polio vaccine )

manson .
Old 6th November 2004, 15:57   #84
Senior - BHPian

Well... i guess u dont know but the Mahindra pickup sells like no other commercial vehicle....the Bolero being old is loved by people for its macho looks and drive, every government office has a Marshal, go to the villages an u will see the Mahindra Rickshaws, go to schools to see their mini buses!! Wat else do u want!!!
Old 6th November 2004, 16:02   #85
Senior - BHPian

dont the sumo and 207di sell more than the mahindra versions?
in ap alteast i see more tata when compared to mahindra
Old 6th November 2004, 16:08   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ Nov. 06 2004,13:32)]dont the sumo and 207di sell more than the mahindra versions?
in ap alteast i see more tata when compared to mahindra
yes they do sell more dude not only in ap but many other states as well...next time stratos count the number of tatas u see on the roads n then count the mahindras...u'l know then

Drifter
Old 6th November 2004, 16:17   #87
Senior - BHPian

haha! well... this was not abt comparing the sales of the other models of mahindra...but this was abt not ignoring other models...and Mahindra is concerned about all its models!!! And if u are talking abt the 207di...it was launched way after the Mahindra pickups..so i am not sure..but Mahindra sold more pickups...as for a joke....my normal vegetable vendor also has 2 of them..one white and the other bottle green

By the way.. Scorpio got the CAR OF THE YEAR award ....didnt it!! Thats proves it all..!!!!

Old 6th November 2004, 16:20   #88
Senior - BHPian

Hey when the safari was launched i don think there were any car of the year awards, these were started by autocar india recently.

So if there wud have been any awards that time...im sure the safari wud have taken those.

Drifter
Old 6th November 2004, 16:23   #89
Senior - BHPian

Nice point Drifter!! Agreed on that award thing!!!
Old 6th November 2004, 16:26   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Nov. 06 2004,13:47)]By the way.. Scorpio got the CAR OF THE YEAR award ....didnt it!! Thats proves it all..!!!!
car?!!!!!!!!!!!
then why the hell are you comapring it to one of the best suvs in india the safari?
does it look like a car to you?

man stratos,looks like u want the scoprio to beat the safari at any costs..and u drive an tata
reminds me of an saying "talking behind the back"

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks