Team-BHP - endeavour hurricane
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   endeavour hurricane (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2862-endeavour-hurricane.html)

I was readin through the posts and some one mentioned something about a more aggressive version of the ford endeavour called the hurricane.can someone please give me some information on this?

not seen any pictures but the car has a steel bar type thing - dont know name and also has body cladding and some other features to make it look more imposing...
dont have pics and this is what the ford guy told me when checking out the fusion ...
someone please post some pics

hey guys
is there a problem on fords website as it is not opening
if im right its www.india.ford.com
thanx

lambo

Ya there is a problem with the site i tried going to it myself.... its screwed up most of the time. I am eager to know wat they have done to it... I think the endeavour looks awesome like it is ... not really intrested with the body clading on the sides coz that was being given as an option even when i bought mine last year December 31st i took the delivery perfect day eh ... My dad recently was telling me he is booked another one in golden color like i had mentioned in another post but for all u know the hurriacane must be standing down in my garage now and i dont know of it!! Sucks when u r studyin abroad man ! I hope my dad picked that one up ... havent asked him abt the new car but i will check abt this today and let u guys know if i am lucky i would have gotten the hurriance. will post the details if that if i did.

was on ford site
unfortnetly there is no new about the endevour hurricane but suprisingly there is a site for the mondeo of which they stopped production
is this site going the fiat way ....

well i spoke to the shaman ford - pratul
he said that the hurricane has the following diferences -
1. leather seat
2. macho bar grill
3. side body claddings
4. roof carrier
5. a ladder on the back - dunno wht tat is

he didnt have the price but the prices of the fusion + begins from 762ooo onwards on road thane with individual reg

saw the new model nd thought its a total waste of its macho looks the rear ladder makes it look like one of those mini busses in da villages nd so does the carrier there seem to be some add on mouldings on the wheel arches and doors couldnt quiet make out buti definitely like the original no fuss version

Good now i dont feel so bad that i didnt get the hurricane ...but i want to get the bar in the front it helps...if the one they have look good then i probably will get that fitted. the ladder behind! complete turn off...leather seats... i can always put better ones than they give from outside dont worry want to put them in my endeavour coz its used roughly.
If anyone can post pics would be gr8 thnx

oh yeah and it has side stickers/graphics/decals....
for some reason it has begun to sound cheap now .....
anyway sahil how about a review of ure endeavour when u are back .

cheers
lamborghini

Lambo i had put up a small review of it in one of my post .... I am just too lazy to put up a long ### review thread of it but i will put it in a few words for u ....
I got the car on 31st december 2003 ..sexy date eh? ...went to the showroom on 31st with my dad with the intension to take a test drive ...but they had no cars ready for test drive... there was one endeavour lying there for delivery my dad asked for it the sales guy said some1 booked its here for delivery... then the boss came he said no no pls take it for a test drive told the sales guy to go take a hike haha *..Well my dad drove it he loved it... i drove it i loved it... then we got talkin with the chap there at wasan...my dad said listen i will give u the cheque right now give me this every car...it was brand me ready to be delivered for someone else... he thought for a while asked his sales ppl if payment had come from the other party they said no ... my dad jumped on it ... and next thing i know i drove back home in the endeavour never bought a car this quick in my life!
registration and shit wasnt even done but we took a vip number had booked it that minute and put the plates got it registered and stuff a few days later
Well thats it abt the delivery part...now heres the experience
the car has performed very well.... turbo kicks in at 2300 or so suffers alot of turbo lags thats the worest part but once the turbo kicks in there is no stopping it.... top speed.... speedo says 180... how much did i pull it till? haha 180 touch down! on the expressway i was suprised it went all the way down.... handling is really good thanks to the 275 gigantic tyres. Only part i dont like is the last row seat is too small and bumpy... I have fitted a roof top screen in it to watch movies... Average is about 8 in the city.... Service at wasan ford has been upto the mark.
Well thats abt it ... there u go lambo my short review *

saw an endeavour with an ladder today
i kinda liked it!
whats the use of the ladder btw? i see it on many imported suvs