Team-BHP - New CR-V
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New CR-V (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2898-new-cr-v.html)

Honda continue to dominate the market with the launch of the New CR-V. What is so different about this car from the previous one that makes it 90k more and that the driving pleasure is buthchered by giving a manual box

i would have gone for the manual

Manual it is for me as well.
Automatic is a bit boring.

manual any day.. sticks rulezzzzzzzz........

but honda crv is a no no for me... why should i buy a confused motorcar, maybe wifee can use it... would go for a big bulky bull or happy with something like forester...

You said it, Jaggu. I consider the CR-V a Civic on stilts. Confused Recreational Vehicle, you bet.

Gimme an Endeavour or even a Scorpio anyday.

GTO

Note from the Admin : Watch your tone on this public board. Personal attacks will not be entertained and will lead to an increment in your warning level immediately.

fiat makes ferrari chill dude each of the manufacturers have diff product, diff vision in different models, u may love one model and hate the other as simple as that..

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Nov. 10 2004,14:38)]You said it, Jaggu. I consider the CR-V a Civic on stilts. Confused Recreational Vehicle, you bet.

Gimme an Endeavour or even a Scorpio anyday.

GTO

I agree. Only rather than an Endeavour or a Scorpio (ewww!), my pick would be... the FORESTER!!

well
i aint fan of the crv
its just not my style.
its a good car for many people but when i choose an suv its got to be rugged, imposing , tough etc the reasons for which i am a great fan of the endeavour
however a crv with a manual gearbox would be my pick if i had to buy it as its more fun to drive..

p.s. anyone have pics of the endeavour hurricane
its supposed to have the bar\grill up front - dont know what it is exactly - and side cladding to make it look tougher and scarier....
thats what ive heard from the ford guy when i went to check out the fusion
loved the package but quality could be better
wasnt allowed a test drive.
no demo vehicle and which will be available net week onwards

Manual for me too.

The CR-V is a good weekend car. but not useful on a daily basis. Would love to drive one on Karwar road, after the roads get repaired.

Shan2nu

Manual for me anyday!

Neighbour just bought a brand new CR-V. They have a Accord as well as 2 oldHCs. Infact they own 4 Honda dealerships in south India (Including the one in M'lore).

Lucky me........

Shan2nu

The new Diesel CR-V is out! Shitttt man thats wat i was waitin for if u remember i had posted something abt it that when it could be launched coz i already have an endeavour and was getting another one but if the new CRV was comin i would get that instead . And now i see that there is a Endeavour Hurriance! just my shittt luck i guess coz i think my new endeavour is booked and ready for delivery not sure coz i am not in bombay. Lambo u sure abt the new endeavour? have u seen it? maybe i will fit all those accesories on my endeavour as extra fitting to make it look like the new one ...the bar grill they have now is pretty shady wonder wat they have done to it this time... pls post some pics guys if ppssible thnx

yeah sahil
im sure about it
spoke to the ford guy also and it came on some news channel ..
i guess its fords normal procedure to always spuce up a car every few months as they did with the ikon and now its the same with the endeavour and the soon to be launched fusion ...
will go to the ford site and post some pics if they have any, under the ford endeavour hurricane topic