Team-BHP - The deed is done!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   The deed is done! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2900-deed-done.html)

Just finished signing the loan papers and giving the dealer a booking advance and TeamBhp HAD to be the first place to come and tell someone!

Gentlemen, I've booked myself a Getz GLS. Colour: Ebony Black. Should be getting my new baby a week from now! Damn, I have to leep pinching myself and saying "New car! New car!" And this being my first set of 4 wheels, I'm feeling pretty much like !

Got a decent finance deal from HDFC Bank. Haven't been able to get any 'wow' freebies from the dealer just yet. All the Hyundai dealers in Chennai seem pretty obstinate in their stance not to offer any discounts or freebies on the Getz. But the dealer has confirmed a teflon coating and complete Garware sunfilming as part of the deal, in addition to original Hyundai floormats and bootmats. Let me know if there is anything else worthwhile that I can milk these guys for.

Wanted to shout out a quick thanks to the gang at TB for all the education and support that's been extended (either directly or indirectly) ever since I came on board.

Will keep the board posted with updates and pics as they happen.

Later.

Congratulations on your new purchase . The Getz is a very good car as we all know. I like your colour choice Ebony black and since you are buying a GLs I guess the alloys wheels will be part of OE. Also check out if you have tubeless tyres as standard. If not I think it will good to get urself a set in exchange of your stock tyres. Since the existing tyres will be new you will get a good deal Just see what the warranty says though

Enjoy your car and do post pictures of your possesion once you get the keys

Cheers

Dippy

Congrats..good choice!

Hey congrats on your new purchase nc!!
Do post a review once the car has clocked some kms, and yeah, do post pics.... Nice colour choice.. Ebony Black..... i like that colour.

Hey Congrats!! Good choice...I envy ya, no feeling in the world comes close to going to a showroom to pick up that spanking tight, nice smelling, squeaky tyred, freshly painted new car.

GTO

Congrats neverclever on your new buy. Please post some pics as soon as you get the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dippy @ Nov. 24 2004,13:03)]. since you are buying a GLs I guess the alloys wheels will be part of OE.

Dippy.. i guess Alloy Wheels only come in the GLS ABS!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Nov. 24 2004,18:40)]Dippy.. i guess Alloy Wheels only come in the GLS ABS!!

That's right. There is another 'top-end' variant of the GLS. It comes with ABS and 14" OEM alloys. It comes for another Rs. 38,000 and has a longer waiting period than the previous 2 variants.

there an ebony black getz in my building
after seeing it, i was hooked.
it may not look as good as the palio and may get outdated a bit fast but hell , its still a stunner
the gls comes without alloys but ive seen some with wider tyres and alloys and they look great specially in blck and red
congrats on your car
get a good system or an equivalent free flowand ure made for like
dont forget the t-bhp sticker also
cheers
lambo

oh and do pl.. post pics

err..
neverclear
i dont think it comes with 17inch alloys
maybe a typo error but i think its 14 inchers
cheers
lambo

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (lamborghini @ Nov. 24 2004,19:22)]maybe a typo error but i think its 14 inchers

Right you are! Post corrected. Thanks.

congo congo congo ....
post pics.. review... experience..a test drive

thts all i ask from you