Team-BHP - Which of these is your fav car??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Which of these is your fav car?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2901-these-your-fav-car-2.html)

i will go with the diesel skoda octavia bcoz of its FE and the quality of its built and the ride comfort .
i love the turbo noise in the night !

Octavia for me

It's the Skoda for me. European looks, robust build, good driver's car. I care only about the driver's seat, nothing else

Its corolla for me, but Octavia if Diesel, and RS if it was included.

Chevy Optra for me ! Will not be able to comment on drive quality etc. cos I drove it quite a while back and am hazy about how it felt .. but given a front grille makeover, a rear spoiler and some juicy mags, that car can really be a stunner ... am always a sucker for its straight line kinda looks ...

ps-headlights could be better too ...

in a nutshell .. optra it is .. when seen from the mind's eye !!

skoda rs or 1.9tdi anyday,the turbo whistle in both of them is music to ears

I wanna know who voted for the Lancer. Come on, come on, out with it!

How come there's no Elantra here in the list??

Skoda 4 me..
European built, was one came out for luxury in those lancer/city ruling days .. and with good diesel engine..

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]How come there's no Elantra here in the list??

Look at the first post. Was in Feb...before the Elantra launch

GTO

I'm the second Lancer voter!

Dunno jack sheet about performance or engine or anything .. I simply adore that body. I'll do anything for it!!!

I WANT IT

- Aalaap

It really has to be the the diesel octavia because of small details like interior light slowly going off after u close the doors,,and the fact that even after a 100000,,yess a 100000 kms,,hv known of a red octavia that still feels taut and good,,maybe the optra runs it a distant second

Octavia for me too sturdy car,good handling and great val for money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (anshuman @ Oct. 06 2004,18:42)]skoda rs or 1.9tdi anyday,the turbo whistle in both of them is music to ears

dude i'd rather listen to jazz, blues etc. The 2.0 engine is rather lethargic but the 1.8T cures that. BTW U can now get the rider 1.8T for 12.78L in mumbai. I dont know how this compares in price to the Corolla E. Skoda is straddling 2 worlds.
Rider 1.8T v/s Corolla E and RS v/s Accord.

I'd love to see their new auto box on the RS or Rider and compred to the Accord auto to Corolla G.

The Tdi is a nice engine too but also a bit lethargic. with an auto box it is even more so although Skoda has done well in keeping gear ratios well spaced to squeeze the most out of the Tdi engine.

I voted for the Octavia.. I just love the look of that car. But.. after Rudra took me for a ride in his Optra 1.8 i might change my mind. The optra was waaaay better than i ever expected .