Team-BHP - New CR-V's success rate
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New CR-V's success rate (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2903-new-cr-v-s-success-rate.html)

Honda should have stuck to the previous design of the CR-V and introduced Manual Transmission in the same.
The new grill looks "LAME".

All they have to do is, change the grill to the old one. The New CR-V is much better, overall.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Sid Schumacher @ Nov. 22 2004,22:10)]Honda should have stuck to the previous design of the CR-V and introduced Manual Transmission in the same.
The new grill looks "LAME".

*the new design well just doesnt look good...not only the grille...i dont even like the new design alloy wheels...the older ones looked so much better.

Like Sid said the old design with a manual box...but a diesel option along with this would have been even better.

And another thing i think hondas are always overpriced...people end up paying just for the brand. Pity.

Drifter

The New CRV gets a 5 star rating for safety, compared to the old one's 4 star. The change in design could be due to this.

And when you consider that even the Merc M class sold here is a 4 star product, that's really saying something. *

The only thing you can find wrong with this car is it's design, which is again on a personal level. If people can buy something as non appealing as the NHC, the CR-V will have no such probs.

My guess is that sales are gonna improve. With a 2.4 ltr engine producing 152bhp and a 5 spd M/T, it's a dream. The US spec CR-V with 160bhp hits 100kmph in 8.6 secs, this one is bound to crack the 10 sec barrier.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]And another thing i think hondas are always overpriced...people end up paying just for the brand. Pity.

You can sell mud or even Sh** branded as a Honda or Toyota in this country at a premium price!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]You can sell mud or even Sh** *branded as a Honda or Toyota in this country at a premium price!

That's called brand imagine, something you might have to live with, until the day Honda and Toyota stop making cars.

For me though, it doesn't matter. While others crib about things, i'm busy enjoying my Vtec.

Shan2nu

yup! they should have stuck with the old design,anyways it doesnt matter as it will keep selling

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]anyways it doesnt matter as it will keep selling

Exactly, not only will it sell, but Honda has made it even better and safer.

Shan2nu

i quite like the fron tgrill in the photographs. maybe if i see it for real, it might not look so good!

gonna have to check it out in the showroom then!

priced at 14.0 the cr-v is quite good value actualy
saw the cr-v
the interiors look bettter but the grill and lights just mars the show
it looked perfect but not to my liking now though